• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Brewhouse Clean Out, Haberfield, Sydney, Free Long Neck Bottles

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hermanpeckel

Reaction score
We are moving out of our house and into something smaller, which means the homebrew gear has to go. I've got about 200 long necks, all crown seal, mostly Coopers and old school style that I'm happy to give to a good home. Pick up in Haberfield 2045 after hours. Message me when you are coming and how many you would like. If you feel like giving me a full long neck as payment, that would be good, but not essential.

I've also got a whole variety of grain, some unopened, that will be free to good home.

Also I've got a few things for sale if you are interested -

54 litre stainless brew pot, complete with a ball valve and keg king thermowell mash thermometer that I used to use for BIAB. I'll also chuck in a BIAB bag, hop sock, and some silicon hose for the bargain price of $40.

A grain mill (I can't remember the brand) and small recessed table (you can take or leave the table) for $30.

A 100ft copper immersion chiller for $40.

Anyhow, message me for more details.

Yes, everything is still available. I can't "hold" anything for anyone as my focus is to get rid of all this ASAP, so first in, best dressed.

Kettle and chiller have just sold. I still have a shedload of stuff though (including stuff I'd forgotten about). I am going to start a new thread with details. Hope that's ok.

Back