Brewery Names

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

[email protected]

Reaction score
Alright lads, From browsing this site pretty much non stop for a month it's plain to see all the members with cool brewery names. The reason i called myself the real bootleg brewery was 1) There is a local brewery where i live called bootleg and 2) I snapped my achilles tendon at the beginning of Movember and am in a big moon-boot for the next while. But what about when it comes off?? Any creative and odd brewery name suggestions out there? A few home brews in it for anyone who comes up with one i can use hehe! I'd try myself if i wasn't so damn creatively challenged!
Cheers,
Rob

A bit of background info would be handy.....

Choice of pets, location, other hobbies etc etc...

I went with Roachhaus Brewery as my surname is Roach, not overly original but it works.

Oxmore Brewing Co.

Combination of both parents last names.

Mine came from my Family Emblem, which is a Bee on a Thistle..
Hence the Bee & Thistle Brewery.
stout_poster.JPG

Sqyre... ;)

I refer to mine as Hellsgate Brewery.

Links in with the Cerberus avatar I use.

A bit of background info would be handy.....

Choice of pets, location, other hobbies etc etc...

I went with Roachhaus Brewery as my surname is Roach, not overly original but it works.

What Pollax said! I like the idea of a bit fun with helping you come up with a name, but it's got have some personal resonance, so we need a little background. ... otherwise this thread will just be the rest of us telling you our brewery names and why. Which reminds me, my great grandfather owned the white flag hotel so that's why I call my brewery the white flag brewery

Alright lads, From browsing this site pretty much non stop for a month it's plain to see all the members with cool brewery names. The reason i called myself the real bootleg brewery was 1) There is a local brewery where i live called bootleg and 2) I snapped my achilles tendon at the beginning of Movember and am in a big moon-boot for the next while. But what about when it comes off?? Any creative and odd brewery name suggestions out there? A few home brews in it for anyone who comes up with one i can use hehe! I'd try myself if i wasn't so damn creatively challenged!
Cheers,
Rob

Not much info to work on, but how about

Leg over brewery - "homebrew is my achilles heel"
Arse over brewery
Broken boot brewery
Over the moon boot brewery
Achellus brewery

Good luck, Matt

Cerberus Ales & Lagers - i live in Cerberus Road. So sort of an unintentioned cousin to Hellsgate Brewery I guess.

Achilles Brewery would work well.

Use an image like this for your logo:

68846-achilles.gif
Actually i looked at a number of greek images. I ended up with a different cerberus which you can see at the bottom of one of my labels... (At least until i hear from your lawyers!)

001.jpg

Dwepends on your POV, FWIW I would call you ShitFoot brewery, but alas i am still called wolfman, so I guess I am "wolfbrew " till something better comes along

Paul

I ended up with a different cerberus which you can see at the bottom of one of my labels... (At least until i hear from your lawyers!)

Won't happen ;)

FWIW I had mine custom drawn for me about 7 years ago by an artist from WA. Got a great big pic I make edits to for different things, like avatars, just need my graphic designer brother to finish a proper Hellsgate Brewery label for me using the cerberus and I'll be set :D

Squyre what happened to your avatar with the "challenged individual with the funny look on his face" (retart)

Paul

I clicked on the wrong button when looking through my Gallery..
It should be back to normal now...

Oh by the way that is a pic of me... :unsure:

Sqyre... :blink:

Oh by the way that is a pic of me... :unsure:

maaaaate, I have met you, surely not................

sorry, I think.....................

we are still cool rite?..........................

maaaaate, I have met you, surely not................

sorry, I think.....................

we are still cool rite?..........................

:lol: Dont worry your not the first to bag that pic...
and yeh it is me pissed at Bats place...

Sqyre... :lol:

My brewery's called 'DP Brewery', DP being an acronym for 'Dave's Pub'. Yeah, that's what it stands for.

Cheers,
Rob
Surely changing brewery name is tantamount to changing footy teams?

Stick with it - moonboot or no.

my background is scottish so i called mine The Flying Scotsman Brewery.

CHeers

anyone who has been to my place knows the reason of the little dog brewery.
but for those too far away here she is when she was a puppy.
495958694_80f989f6ee_o-1.jpg

495958692_e479f511e8_o.jpg

Latest posts

Back