Brewery Names

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was "The Old Garage Brewery" (in an old garage) untill it burnt down. It is now "The Liquid Amber Brewery" (under a liquid amber) and will hopefully be "The Phoenix Brewery" in the new year.

It was "The Old Garage Brewery" (in an old garage) untill it burnt down. It is now "The Liquid Amber Brewery" (under a liquid amber) and will hopefully be "The Phoenix Brewery" in the new year.

Hope your liquid amber doesn't burn down. Here's a new beer label especially designed for you...
pbfp16rstk.jpg

Alright lads, From browsing this site pretty much non stop for a month it's plain to see all the members with cool brewery names. The reason i called myself the real bootleg brewery was 1) There is a local brewery where i live called bootleg and 2) I snapped my achilles tendon at the beginning of Movember and am in a big moon-boot for the next while. But what about when it comes off?? Any creative and odd brewery name suggestions out there? A few home brews in it for anyone who comes up with one i can use hehe! I'd try myself if i wasn't so damn creatively challenged!
Cheers,
Rob

Feed us............how did you snap the tendon?

Screwy

barls.....Is that the same dog my daughter tried to take on???

yeah she was a lot cuter in her puppy stage, still had the energy though

Feed us............how did you snap the tendon?

Screwy

Cheers lads, some good stuff there. I wish i had a cooler story for it but i was just working in a pub and went to run to the office. Soon as i planted my left foot i heard a bloody loud SNAP! and then my leg wouldn't work :eek: On the upside, even tho im an immigant on a work visa, i got workers compo and now get paid to stay at home and brew beer!

Aint the MoonBoot fun! I'm wearing one too, broke the end of a small bone in my foot, fifth metatarsil. Doesn't help with my other hobby of waterskiing where my brewery name came from. I like to barefoot ski so my brewery name became Toes up Brewery.

Cheers
Gavo.

I got my brewery name from what my mates tend to refer to me as...

Cheers lads, some good stuff there. I wish i had a cooler story for it but i was just working in a pub and went to run to the office. Soon as i planted my left foot i heard a bloody loud SNAP! and then my leg wouldn't work :eek: On the upside, even tho im an immigant on a work visa, i got workers compo and now get paid to stay at home and brew beer!

Could use Newcomer Brewery or Temporary Brewery ?

Could use Led Zepplins "Immigrant Song" or lift something from the lyrics like "The hammer of the gods" the song was used in the movie School Of Rock.

Screwy

Hehe, sure is a pain in the ass alright! How'd you do it?

Dull story here too.
Rushing down the stairs turning the corner a the bottom and slipped of the concrete pad at the bottom which is about 75mm tall and folded the front of my left foot under my ankle. I heard heard it snapping on the way down. I now have to wait for five weeks to see if it will heal by itself before they will do any surgery on it, like screwing it back together. Basically the large joint end of the bone has all but broken off straight across the bone.

Cheers
Gavo

Dull story here too.
Rushing down the stairs turning the corner a the bottom and slipped of the concrete pad at the bottom which is about 75mm tall and folded the front of my left foot under my ankle. I heard heard it snapping on the way down. I now have to wait for five weeks to see if it will heal by itself before they will do any surgery on it, like screwing it back together. Basically the large joint end of the bone has all but broken off straight across the bone.

Cheers
Gavo

Hehe, nice work. Iv'e done that one too a few years back. A truly unpleasant sound! :icon_vomit:

Back