New Brewery Name Idea's

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SJW

As you must brew, so you must drink
Reaction score
Trying to draw inspiration for the Odd/funny UK pub names this is what I have come up with. Its my long short list.
Gobblers Knob Brewery, Duck Shovel Brewery, Wetwang, Wet Whistle, Knockemstiff, Squirrel Hill, Beaver Head, Prickwillow, Monkeys Elbow, Dead Horse, Mad Cat, Dead cat, Ole Beaver

Any idea's would be great.

Steve

Fact Hunt Brewery
Suffolk 'n' Good
The Four Canals

Thanks Rooting Kings. For your 3rd post it was a classic. I love the Four Canals.

The Tallywhacker, Maiden's Armpit, Monkey's Uncle, Feisty Ferret

Trying to draw inspiration for the Odd/funny UK pub names this is what I have come up with. Its my long short list.
Gobblers Knob Brewery, Duck Shovel Brewery, Wetwang, Wet Whistle, Knockemstiff, Squirrel Hill, Beaver Head, Prickwillow, Monkeys Elbow, Dead Horse, Mad Cat, Dead cat, Ole Beaver

Any idea's would be great.

Steve

Bit of a list I put together a couple of years ago, kind of Aussie Brewery Names.

Black Billy, Black Butt, Bludger,Bottle Tree,Boundary Rider,Bugga That,Bullamakanka,Bush Turkey,Butcherbird,Carpet Snake,Chook Yard,Cross Cut,Dead Chook,Death Adder,Desert Oak,Double Plugger,Drop Bear,Figjam,Granny Knot,Grass Tree,Half Cut,Half Hitch,Hopyard,Iron man,Kero Tin,Knockabout,Knuckle Down,Leaky Billy,Legover,Loggers Slip,Mangrove Jack,Min Min,Never-never,Oasthouse,Pick Axe,Pigs Ear,Powder Monkey,Roustabout,Rusty Billy,Scotch Oven,Scrub Turkey,Sheep Dog,She-Oak,Silly Bugga,Silly Chook,Slab Hut,Stringy Bark,Swamp Oak,Tar Boy,Tiger Snake,Tin Shed,Uncut,Underdog,Wait A While,Water Rat,Watsa Matta,Wedgetail,Woolshed

Bit of a list I put together a couple of years ago, kind of Aussie Brewery Names.

Black Billy, Black Butt, Bludger,Bottle Tree,Boundary Rider,Bugga That,Bullamakanka,Bush Turkey,Butcherbird,Carpet Snake,Chook Yard,Cross Cut,Dead Chook,Death Adder,Desert Oak,Double Plugger,Drop Bear,Figjam,Granny Knot,Grass Tree,Half Cut,Half Hitch,Hopyard,Iron man,Kero Tin,Knockabout,Knuckle Down,Leaky Billy,Legover,Loggers Slip,Mangrove Jack,Min Min,Never-never,Oasthouse,Pick Axe,Pigs Ear,Powder Monkey,Roustabout,Rusty Billy,Scotch Oven,Scrub Turkey,Sheep Dog,She-Oak,Silly Bugga,Silly Chook,Slab Hut,Stringy Bark,Swamp Oak,Tar Boy,Tiger Snake,Tin Shed,Uncut,Underdog,Wait A While,Water Rat,Watsa Matta,Wedgetail,Woolshed

Cos "I've been everywhere, man,
I've been everywhere, man.
'Cross the deserts bare, man;
I've breathed the mountain air, man.
Of travel I've had my share, man.
I've been ev'rywhere. :icon_chickcheers:

Warren -

Cos "I've been everywhere, man,
I've been everywhere, man.
'Cross the deserts bare, man;
I've breathed the mountain air, man.
Of travel I've had my share, man.
I've been ev'rywhere. :icon_chickcheers:

Warren -

Was the song alphabetically arranged Warren :lol:

Two pubs I have been to are

The Amble Inn- Corindi ( Nth of Coffs Harbour )
The Linga Longa - Gundy ( up the back of Scone )

Both excellent and biker freindly

If it is in Newcastle - what about a theme on the eartquake.

The Quake and Hill, NewQuake, quake and castle, the castlequake,

I am sure you could build on this...

Default fall back is...

BrewInn Castle

If it is in Newcastle - what about a theme on the eartquake.

The Quake and Hill, NewQuake, quake and castle, the castlequake,

I am sure you could build on this...

Default fall back is...

BrewInn Castle

How about "The Fault Line"...

Wes

the blokes could drink in the Hugh Janus Bar and the ladies out in the Norma Snockers Lounge :icon_chickcheers: .....

Being from Wollongong: Table of Knowledge or Independent Commission.

Scott

Two pubs I have been to are

The Amble Inn- Corindi ( Nth of Coffs Harbour )
The Linga Longa - Gundy ( up the back of Scone )

Both excellent and biker freindly

Stu! I've done some damage at the Linga Longa on the way to Ellerston. Nice place, DUI to you heart's content what a front beer garden in summer.

What's the name of the Pub that makes Dr Jurd's Jungle Juice...? off the Wollombi road...

if it was near a race track maybe "hoof hearted".. a mate of mine wanted to call his race horse that but they 86ed it..

Keep em coming fellas, it a laugh

Back