Brew Shops Near/in/around Jannali?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Margrethe

Reaction score
I'm still residing in Jannali, and would like to get my hands on some brewing gear locally. Can anyone recommend anyone thats gettable to on public transport? I live next door to the Jannali Inn essentially- so super close to the train station.

Cheers,
Margrethe

I'm still residing in Jannali, and would like to get my hands on some brewing gear locally. Can anyone recommend anyone thats gettable to on public transport? I live next door to the Jannali Inn essentially- so super close to the train station.

Cheers,
Margrethe

kirawee home brew centre is probably about 3 km and would take approx 40 mins to walk if you cant find PT

or order online ?

Jump the rattler at Jannali. Get off at Kirrawee. Turn right at the top of the stairs. Walk to round-about. Turn right and walk down the hill. The home brew shop is about 200 metres down on the right hand side.

Cheers, Hoges.

Thanks Hoges!! WOOHOO! Now I'm excited! I have some to put down some ginger beer for a friend, and need to get workin' on my Soaked Apricots! You rock! I couldn't find a listing, but I'm googlephobic- it never works for me!

Here's a link. It includes a map and phone number.

Cheers, Hoges.

Hoges, you're a legend! Once I had a name I actually managed to googlefu it and it came up. Damn this public holiday crap though!

Latest posts

Back