• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Brew Gear For Sale - Southern Highlands Nsw

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MCT

Beer Nerd
Reaction score
Hi all. I'm slowly going to start getting rid of excess brew gear.

I'll kick it off with 4x ball lock corny kegs - $50 each

Brand new march pump (never used) - $200

3 tap flooded font with taps - $300? It's black ceramic and gold, with silver DA taps. There is a crack in the ceramic but it doesn't affect the font in any way. I'll post pics soon.

Can pick up from Hill Top, Southern Highlands, or meet me in Campbelltown or nearby before 3pm weekdays.

Thanks.

Why don't you people that have stuff to sell ever live close to me???

I'm a nice guy.............................honestly

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

It's not in mint condition, there are some small chips to the ceramic and the gold has worn in places. I can take more pics if interested.

It includes taps and badges, and small aquarium pump that I used to use to ice it up.

mct.gif

March pump and font still available.
I'm open to offers for the font and taps.

That Font would put a horn on a Jellyfish.........very schmick!

Wish I had somewhere to put it :(

Screwy

Bumped once again, if the pump and font don't go on here this weekend, they go on ebay :)

Bumped once again, if the pump and font don't go on here this weekend, they go on ebay :)
You can buy a march pump brand new on ebay for $180 delivered. Don't think yours is going to go any time soon at $200. Not sticking the boot in, just thought you'd want to know.

You can buy a march pump brand new on ebay for $180 delivered. Don't think yours is going to go any time soon at $200. Not sticking the boot in, just thought you'd want to know.

Really? I had a look and couldn't find any results. Got a link? I am interested to know, thanks.

Really? I had a look and couldn't find any results. Got a link? I am interested to know, thanks.

I'll take $175 for the pump, and $250 for the font and taps. I paid that much just for the taps!
If anyone is interested I can take some better pics of the font to show its condition. I changed the lines approx 18 months ago, which was a shitty job, so it works perfectly.
The pump, as mentioned, is brand new, never used. I still can't find these cheap eBay ones... Ross is charging $240.

Its Tesco Pumps ebay account. At the moment $183, but it fluctuates with the dollar. I know because I've been toying with the idea for some time now. ;) Sometimes the price is really low.

As for Ross's $240 - you can get slugged $50 p&p from the US and still come out $60 cheaper. Tell him he's dreamin'...

Bump, font still for sale! Bar comes free with it if you want it.

Latest posts

Back