• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

The Big Sale In Brisbane

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes I bought a few bits but I have not heard back from him,sent PM's

Perhaps he sold them to someone else

Batz

I got 'your' 3 kegs Batz, JG threw in a bunch of stuff extra and I can't thank him enough.

Now running a 3 keg setup after hacking the fridge door to fit the third in.

Yes I bought a few bits but I have not heard back from him,sent PM's

Perhaps he sold them to someone else
He seemed to be pretty good at that.

I picked up my two urns on the weekend. I met JG, he's a great bloke. I think he's busy at work and not getting to the PMs. I rang him.

Glen

I picked up my two urns on the weekend. I met JG, he's a great bloke. I think he's busy at work and not getting to the PMs. I rang him.

Glen

Sorry all, i lost access to the items due to a "custody dispute" with the now ex.......

I've PM'd Batz and Linz about their stuff, there's also a March pump that i promised someone but can't find the PM...

Apart from that, i believe everyone has got their stuff?

So i'm asking one more time for anyone who believes they purchased the March pump to contact me...

Otherwise i'll re-list it.

OK, so apart from the March Pump which appears to have gone missing on the way to reg, everything has gone EXCEPT

1x Hahn flooded font with pump for "bubble" action on the front, and the power supply for the light

$50 pickup only

Picture on the front page

(oh, and i'm off on a sales conference for 3 days as of tomorrow, so if you reply between now and Friday, i may not be able to respond immediately)

OK, so apart from the March Pump which appears to have gone missing on the way to reg, everything has gone EXCEPT

1x Hahn flooded font with pump for "bubble" action on the front, and the power supply for the light

$50 pickup only

Picture on the front page

(oh, and i'm off on a sales conference for 3 days as of tomorrow, so if you reply between now and Friday, i may not be able to respond immediately)

I'll take it John....

cheers ross

Surely going to see Ross would be dangerous for a man who's trying to get rid of all his brewing gear? ;)

Latest posts

Back