Braumiester Newbie

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andyaj

Reaction score
Hi all

I recently picked up a shiny new 20L Braumeister after having a 3 vessel system for years. I am wondering where I can get some awesome recipes for my new toy.
I am particularly interest in making Dr Smurtos Golden Ale and the Little Creatures Bright Ale clone. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Cheers
Shortnstout

Hi Andyaj. I use Beersmith to formulate my recipes and it also has recipes within it's data base. If you have a search on here you will find someone who has a 20 lt profile for Beersmith. There are plenty of recipes in the AHB recipes page, you will need to plug them into your software and adjust them for your BM.

razz said:
Hi Andyaj. I use Beersmith to formulate my recipes and it also has recipes within it's data base. If you have a search on here you will find someone who has a 20 lt profile for Beersmith. There are plenty of recipes in the AHB recipes page, you will need to plug them into your software and adjust them for your BM.
Thanks Razz. I'll check that out tonight.

Also check out the Braumeister Forum here https://forum.braumeisters.net/

There are lots of discussion topics particular to the Braumeister

There is a recipe section and also a mash section (top of the page in the Recipe section)

Cheers

Wobbly

Back