Bottleshop - Eastern Suburbs Brisbane

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

geoff_tewierik

Reaction score
Looking for the details for a Bottleshop in the Eastern Suburbs of Brisbane, south of the River.

Just spent the last half hour trying to find the post from Ross where he mentioned picking up a bunch of beers. Apparently they stock a good range of English beers.

Anyone help me out? Not much on today and I have the time to drive out there and check it out ;)

Edit: spelling.

Looking for the details for a Bottleshop in the Eastern Suburbs of Brisbane, south of the River.

Just spent the last half hour trying to find the post from Ross where he mentioned picking up a bunch of beers. Apparently they stock a good range of English beers.

Anyone help me out? Not much on today and I have the time to drive out there and check it out ;)

Edit: spelling.

The 1st Choice at Cannon Hill is pretty good, just off Wynnum Rd. behind the Macca's. I dropped in there the other day and was checking out their range of wheat beers. Noticed a few English bitters, Fullers, etc.

The 1st Choice at Cannon Hill is pretty good, just off Wynnum Rd. behind the Macca's. I dropped in there the other day and was checking out their range of wheat beers. Noticed a few English bitters, Fullers, etc.

+1

Thanks guys, but 1st Choice isn't the one I'm thinking of (though I have one close to me on Wecker Road which is darn good :) and the newly opened Dan's on Logan Rd at Holland Park).

I have a sneaking suspicion it was a family run business that had 200+ English Beers and it was out Capalaba/Alexandra Hills way.

And according to yellowpages, its;
Liquor Savers Super Store
22- 26 Shore St Cleveland QLD 4163
ph: (07) 3488 0233

Liquor Savers Super Store
22- 26 Shore St Cleveland QLD 4163
I think you'll find it is now a First Choice, thats what happen to the other Liquor Super Savers :(

I think you'll find it is now a First Choice, thats what happen to the other Liquor Super Savers :(

Yep found that when I got there.

Not overly disappointed in that, more disappointed in the beers I was selecting off the shelf were all well past their Best Before Date. :angry:

Spewing as I'd never seen a Leffe Vieille Cuvee before (the one with the purple top) and was looking forward to it, but not when it was that far past it's BB.

FWIW did a drop past the Bottle-O's on my way back home and picked up a few different things like a Red Angus Pilsener, Red Emperor Amber Ale, Adnams Strong Original as well as a 4 pack mix and match of different Redoaks for $12, couple of hefe's a honey and a stout.

BTW Perry can you PM me the details for that camping store you were talking about.

Latest posts

Back