Bottle Storage For Micro Brewing

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JohnL

Reaction score
Might seem like a silly question, but I am just about to give the micro brewery a go that has opened up near place and I will need something to cart my bottles to and from the place. I guess the best thing would be the same size as a beer carton but with the top cut off. Anyone got any suggestion on how they may do it?

I will need to cart about 6 cartons worth of empty bottles.

Cheers

Hi John,

Beer cartons are ok unless it rains, your bottles are wet, the cardboard gets wet or you have to use them more than once!

Milk-crate style plastic ones from Bunnings are tops, rugged and cheap.

Or you could just brew at home!

Cheers,

InCider.

Might seem like a silly question, but I am just about to give the micro brewery a go that has opened up near place and I will need something to cart my bottles to and from the place. I guess the best thing would be the same size as a beer carton but with the top cut off. Anyone got any suggestion on how they may do it?

I will need to cart about 6 cartons worth of empty bottles.

Cheers

hi John, welcome to the magic world of wet and wonder!
you can get cheap plastic crates (on wheels) with lids in most camping stores or big supermarkets, they will do you till you get tired of carting them around. :p
have a great start in the MB and enjoy whatever and however you will be brewing,

cheers amita

i have about 30 milk crates around the place for use for my bottles to holding my fishtank up :) milkcrates are great and hold tallies quite well

Latest posts

Back