BoroniaNewBrewer to GrumpyPaul - My new name

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GrumpyPaul

Reaction score
How many of us just put the first thing that comes to mind when we register and then your stuck with a name forever.

I did.

Today i have officially had my name changed from BoroniaNewBrewer to GrumpyPaul

Why...

You cant be "new" forever...

My grandkids call me Grumpy becasue the first one couldnt say Grandpa and it just stick. My shed is known as Grumpy's brewery and if I had areal brewery that's what i'd call it.

Yes I realise this isnt exciting for anyone else but me....but it was worth a post.

Cheers

GrumpyPaul

Makes sense.

So we can change profile names? I had no idea, I would consider changing mine as I just put the first thing that came into my head in too.

GrumpyPaul said:
Today i have officially had my name changed from BoroniaNewBrewer to GrumpyPaul

Why...

You cant be "new" forever...l
I simply assumed the "new" was due to the brand of beer you were trying to clone :D

stakka82 said:
Makes sense.

So we can change profile names? I had no idea, I would consider changing mine as I just put the first thing that came into my head in too.
Shhhh, nobody tell bum, it would make all those screen captures so much less... hilarious.

some of us have changed, shortened, assumed new names.. you can msg the mods to have it done, it is trackable under your profile

profile capture.JPG

Capture.JPG

Latest posts

Back