Bookworms, Where Do You Buy Yours?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave70

Le roi est mort..
Reaction score
With a birthday looming and more Tshirts, shorts and undies than I could soil in a lifetime, my answer to anyone who asks what I want will be a book. Im looking for a good online bookstore, so if anyone would like to recommend they use, that would be tops.

I don't know how it compares, but I've used fishpond a couple of times.

betterworld books

www.betterworldbooks.com/

i think postage is $4us but they got pretty cheap books

+1 Quite a revelation when I first discovered it - now there's a US one which is sometimes cheaper to boot.

Another great tool is booko - (http://www.booko.com.au/ ) it does a meta search across a range of online services and gives you a price comparison.

cheers

grant
I still can't believe the book depository. After conversion one book I ordered was $8, no postage as mentioned. Across the road from where I work they wanted $24 for it!
A bit odd though, I ordered four books in one hit and they all arrived in single orders, maybe it was cheaper (they were all in stock)

Cheers for the link, will check it now. Missing two books right in the middle of a series I'm reading...

Public library.....I take out over 100 books per year and they keep a log so you dont keep getting out books you've read already. And its free.

Latest posts

Back