Books

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thefatdoghead

Reaction score
G'day,
Anyone know where I can get these two books in oz....."Brewing better beer" by Gordon Strong and "brewing with WHEAT" by Stan Hieronymus. Im searching the net but can only find them in the U.S. I saw them in B.Y.O and they sound like great books. I ordered "YEAST" from the U.S but it's been a month and it's still not here.
Cheers

Awsome! got em both. Hey you guys recomend any other good books on brewing and the like??

cream-strange-brew-dvd-cover-art.jpg

Awsome! got em both. Hey you guys recomend any other good books on brewing and the like??
*unleash grumpy pain killer induced rant*
does nobody on AHB bother searching anymore?!

here you go. all you could ever want about brewing books etc

We don't need to. You do it for us ... plus we get to laugh at you ranting about it. Bonus! ;)

(only kidding of course, I certainly don't get any pleasure from your rants)

We don't need to. You do it for us ... plus we get to laugh at you ranting about it. Bonus! ;)

(only kidding of course, I certainly don't get any pleasure from your rants)
:angry: - take pleasure from my rants damn you. may the CFSM have mercy on your soul.

besides i couldnt not give the link as he relatively new to the site (may '11).

Gav80 - search and ye shall find on AHB

*unleash grumpy pain killer induced rant*
does nobody on AHB bother searching anymore?!
Yeah, but in the OP's defense, he was asking about where to purchase two specific books from an Australian shop.
The link you provided is a review of lots of books, but no info in the article where to buy them. As you suggested about 2 days ago in another book thread, the BookDepository is usually the #1 or #2 suggested place to buy books, but in this case since it's in the UK that does not answer his question ... booko does however. :)

Yeah, but in the OP's defense, he was asking about where to purchase two specific books from an Australian shop.
The link you provided is a review of lots of books, but no info in the article where to buy them. As you suggested about 2 days ago in another book thread, the BookDepository is usually the #1 or #2 suggested place to buy books, but in this case since it's in the UK that does not answer his question ... booko does however. :)
in my defense, i replied to this post. so i think my post was relevant

Yes I did search for about 10 mins to be honest and all I ever get is websites from the U.S so I just thought all you awesome home brewers would know some secret squirrel sites in Aussie and looks as though you did so cheers for taking the time to help and im sure i'll be doing the same for you if I can help.
Thanks again guys.

Cream...

Back