Blackrock Pale Ale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Unclestewbrew

Reaction score
Hi Fellas ,
Saw this at my LHBS today .
Has anyone had a crack at this and what were your thoughts. Looking for something different to Coopers APA.
Any input appreciated ,

Cheers Stu

Is it the riwaka or USA pale ale. I tried the riwaka, but it got a bit warm in the FV over summer so Ive got plenty left as don't really like it.

In that case, no, haven't done that one. Give it a go. BR do perfectly good kits, using the kit yeast and a BE2 or brew Booster or all malt, and stable temp control.

ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1440755335.573090.jpg
This recipe was my house beer for about 12 months when i only did kits
Use saf 05 yeast and dry hop all hops for the full fermentation would be my fav kit recipe.

osprey brewday said:
attachicon.gif
ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1440755335.573090.jpg
This recipe was my house beer for about 12 months when i only did kits
Use saf 05 yeast and dry hop all hops for the full fermentation would be my fav kit recipe.
That's the newy brew shop recipe sheet from memory? Has quite a few good brews on there... I have subbed a bit with the coopers cans are they are eazy to obtain and cheap online. Still buy majority of my hops through him though as he has a great selection all year round! And on the drive home makes it to easy!

It's good stuff.
Just dry hop the crap out of it.
I did it with 50g of centennial.

Back