Bitter And Twisted

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bitter and Twisted

Reaction score
G'day everyone, just giving you all a heads up about the international boutique beer festival being held held in the Hunter Valley, Australia, in November. Bitter and Twisted features stalls offering tastings of over 50 beers from the best Australian craft breweries as well as specialty international beer from around the globe!

You can kick back and enjoy the beer in historic Maitland Gaol, the venue for the 2011 festival, whilst listening to some fantastic indie and nationally recognised live entertainment. There'll be heaps of food available at the festival to go with your beer, or indulge in a beer and food matching lunch!

Tickets sell fast, so visit http://www.bitterandtwisted.com.au/Home/ for information before you miss out!

I look forward to seeing everyone there!

B&T

Don't take this criticism as dissatisfaction, as I have been to every B&T festival and enjoyed them all.

But please pretty please can you organise some more breweries to exhibit this year.
The last three years have almost been a carbon copy of the same (albeit excellent) exhibitors.

See you there.
Josh

B&T

Don't take this criticism as dissatisfaction, as I have been to every B&T festival and enjoyed them all.

But please pretty please can you organise some more breweries to exhibit this year.
The last three years have almost been a carbon copy of the same (albeit excellent) exhibitors.

See you there.
Josh

I'm glad you're a fan of the festival Josh, and have enjoyed the previous ones! If that isn't reason enough to keep coming back, in 2011 Bitter and Twisted has taken celebrating beer to a whole new level with a 'Bavarian Beer Breakfast' in the International Beer Hall (Cell Block B of Maitland Gaol) and a 'Celebrating Australian Beer Lunch'.

There'll also be some seriously twisted performers in the Beer Hall, centre stage there's nationally recognised entertainment, international food, arts and regional produce stalls, Food and Beer Matching lunches, Home Brew and Meet the Brewer Master Classes and tastings of over 50 boutique beers from around the globe.

We'll see you there this year, enjoying everything you have enjoyed in previous years and the new sights, sounds and flavours that Bitter and Twisted has to offer in 2011. Cheers!

Back