Birthday Drinks

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy birthday Crundle :icon_cheers: , brewing in the birthday suit today?

Thanks guys (and girls)!

Got 2 more kegs for my birthday today (bless the missus and the kids, how did they know I wanted them?) and some grain, so yeah, just got busy doing my first ever afternoon brew session, making a nice sounding bitter designed by Butters for my Grandad, then will follow on tomorrow I think with a Galaxy Pale Ale.

Loving having 5 kegs, I feel like I actually have some capacity to get beers ready ahead of time instead of the usual one keg blowing right when you only have one more keg that is not quite ready to go, and the other one is for a case swap/party and you know you can't have one!

cheers,

Crundle

Echoing the 'Happy Brithday Crundle' vibe to you good sir.

More kegs are never enough.

What is worse is when you have more kegs than fridge space.... I have a dunkelweisen ready to drink but alas no fridge room!!!!!!!

Happy biffday PP. I'll sample a few Irish Reds tonight in your direction :chug:

Edit: any excuse, day off tomorrow.

Pistol, happy big one's mate, will definitely have a couple in your honour tonight, and am looking forward to catching up next month :party:

eric

Pistol, happy big one's mate, will definitely have a couple in your honour tonight, and am looking forward to catching up next month :party:

eric

Wrong Pistol Eric.....

Pistol Patch not Pete. Never seen Pistol Pete on the board! Though Pistol Patch certainly acts 30....

Wrong Pistol Eric.....

Pistol Patch not Pete. Never seen Pistol Pete on the board! Though Pistol Patch certainly acts 30....

I think Patch has just been kicked in the balls :lol:

Happy birthday Pete

Rook

might as well have some beers as well happy b'day mate

Wrong Pistol Eric.....

:huh: , Katie have you been drinking??? I only wrote Pistol, not Pat or Pete!!
Actually I think I have figured out the problem, you HAVEN'T been drinking have you!! :p

Then again I have have seen what you are talking about, my bad! D'oh, maybe I need a beer.

Hey PP, I'll raise a glass of carbonated water to your health tonight. All the best mate.

Screwy

I've missed heaps of Birthdays over the last 2 weeks.... I thought there was a reason we felt impelled to celebrate every night in NY.
All the best everyone :icon_chickcheers:

cheers Ross

eric

i don't think he'll see your message Eric B)

Pistol Pete
Profile Views: 3*
Local Time: Sep 10 2009, 02:59 PM
1 posts (0 per day)

cheers Ross

Happy birthday PP and everyone else I missed in the last couple of weeks.

Will have a couple for each one that I have missed to make up for it.

:party:

i don't think he'll see your message Eric B)

Pistol Pete
Profile Views: 3*
Local Time: Sep 10 2009, 02:59 PM
1 posts (0 per day)

cheers Ross
:lol: thanks Ross, I will be able to sleep easy now, I will still have a beer for PP anyhoo.

Happy Birthday Ben , hope its a good one ,, glass raising this arvo .. cheers

see ya in Nov..

Back