Birthday Drinks

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy birthday Ross, a big one this, you might want to try drinking straight from the fermenter or from Vegemite jars like InCider he doesn't look anywhere near 50 :lol:

View attachment How_Beer_Works.xls

Seriously, all the best to both of you, have a great day.

Happy Birthday Ross and Incider, shame I'm not down there to share a Birthday drink with you both but I'll raise a glass tonight.
Many happy returns and many more.

Andrew

Happy Birthday Ross and Incider :beer:

Have a great birthday, beery weekend.

Will catch up with both of you for a drink soon.

PB :icon_cheers:

Many Happies Rossco. Have a good one.
birthday_pig_cake_hg_blk.gif

TP :beer:

Happy birthday Ross & Sean, I'll see if I can empty the keg of Saison in your honour tonight :icon_chickcheers:
Then I'll have to find a bald head to lick :unsure:

Happy Birthday Ross and Sean !

Just arrived back home in time to have a couple in your honour
I hope you both have a good one,50 Ross? Getting up there old thing.

Batz

Thanks for all the good wishes guys...Can't say 50 is one of the milestones I've looked forward to :(

Happy Birthday Sean, Peter (Coluum Brewer) & Peter from BABBS :icon_chickcheers:

Cheers & Beers

Ross

Happy Biffy Rossco and Seany!!!
I will have a few in your honour tonight... :party:
So what does the man who has pretty much everything Beer Related, get for his Birthday?.... (i was talking to Ross)
Sean -Your celli Tap mounted on a Fermenter doesnt count.. :p
And what happened to Rosstoberfest??? :icon_cheers:

Sqyre

Thanks InCider and happy birthday. I din't want to mention names as I didn't want to act all familiar like yet, still a newbe. Ross are you saying that 50 is not as good a milestone as 40? I enjoyed my 40th last year I hope I will enjoy my 50th. Still a while to worry about that. Anyway happy birthday Ross and have a good one.

Cheers and Beers

Gavo. :icon_cheers:

So what does the man who has pretty much everything Beer Related, get for his Birthday?.... (i was talking to Ross)

Sqyre

Wife got me my own foxtel IQ for the bedroom :) & a framed collecters pic of Man Utd "Theatre Of Dreams" & the kids clubed together to buy me some laps racing a V8 Super Car :super: to put a little bit of excitement back into my old bones....

Cheers Ross

Thanks for all the good wishes guys...Can't say 50 is one of the milestones I've looked forward to :(

Happy Birthday Sean, Peter (Coluum Brewer) & Peter from BABBS :icon_chickcheers:

Cheers & Beers

Ross

Thanks Ross - and happy 50th to you (I can't imagine what it's like to be that old .. at least for another 4 years :eek: ) and to all the other AHB Halloween babies. Have a good one :icon_cheers: . I don't say much on here (that will change when my new brewery is finally up and running), but I'm always lurking and always appreciate your input here and the help you've given me off-line.

Cheers
Peter

and to all the other AHB Halloween babies. Have a good one :icon_cheers: .
hehe cheers!

i have yet to actually receive any pressies (but i do know i'm getting a G15 gaming keyboard :D), but having a bbq this arvo, should be good.

now to get the supersoaker ready for all the little brats that have the audacity to ask ME for candy on MY birthday... does that shit off any of the other Halloween-born here?
-Mike

I'm going home early today to prepare for the xmas case swap so i thought i would get in early as i wont be on the internet this weekend and off sick on Monday

So i hope the 2 old Farts have a great 45 th birthday

TDA on Sunday

Wazza on Monday

We will get shit faced for you 2 on Saturday arvo/Night and Sunday morning

Rook

The Drunk Arab

Happy birthday mate! Having a couple for your honer already,much too long between drinks for us ! Hope to be over your way next year and will catch up for a few then.

Have a good one :party:

Batz

Cheers Rook and Batz, had a nice day with the family yesterday. :D

Pork belly on the Webber and lots of beers drunk!

Look forward to catching up with you Batz, maybe another brewday with the viking yeast stick :lol:

And many happy returns to Warren for today :beer:

C&B
TDA

Thanks chaps.

All the best for TDA my one day senior from yesterday and T.D. my birthday doppelganger today. :D

Warren -

Have a good one Warren & TDA :icon_cheers:

Oops. Sorry to have missed you there, TDA. Sounds like a great b'day. :icon_cheers:

Back