Birthday Drinks

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
happy birthday chiefman and gmk(i step closer to 40 ;) )

have a good day

big d

Yeah, happy b'day to both of you. GMK, I'll open an Amber Ale with your patented bottle opener in your honour tonight. It is still going strong.

Shawn.

Gday Guys, It were my BDay yesterday, SWMBO took me the the belgian Beer Cafe, and insisted that we dont go home untill i had drank one of each beer they had on offer, and a belly full of food.

OH WHAT A NIGHT IT WAS :party:

she may do, she keeps telling me im not man enight for her....that reminds me, i have to get her to pick the fermenter up for me and move it.......its to heavy for me...

no not that one honey.....the empty one.....................

...or maybe just a second part-time husband (like ...on my birthday).

You best look after that woman, she's a keeper.

She certainly knows the way to a man's heart. ..or at least a brewer's heart.

Well done.

Seth :beer:

Happy birthday kenny - have a double smoked, chocolate, dry hopped, barley wine on me :beer:

awrabest

stu

Thanks for the Birthday wishes....

My wife is taking me out for tea somewhere...

As i close the gate on turning 38...
One step closer to the dreaded 4 and 0...
It is with some fear and trepidation that I go
on to start the time of year 39...
But alas i should not lament...
I have had 38 years of life's enjoyment...

Still so many beers to brew and buy ..
Starting with a new one - A Belgian Bush Blonde i am going to try.
To celbarate the end of being 38.

happy birthday gmk,chiefman,ozbrewer im having a esb bitter for you all

Sorry Ozbrewer, wasn't meaning to be rude, just missed that it was yours as well. :eek: Happy birthday as well.

Shawn.

Yes happy birthday ozbrewer. Sounds like you had a great day.
You need to fill in your profile informaiton for your birthday so we aren't late with out wishes next year.

Beers,
Doc

yes..happy birthday Ozbrewer...

Doc said:
Yes happy birthday ozbrewer. Sounds like you had a great day.
You need to fill in your profile informaiton for your birthday so we aren't late with out wishes next year.

Beers,
Doc
[post="58460"][/post]​

sURE WILL....

and thanks guys

Happy birthday to all three of you....

The opener is going strong too Kenny

Happy birthday to GMK, chiefman and ozbrewer. I am just now having a mild english ale after coming back from one of the locals and drinking wierd, strange tasting, out of the keg pub beer.

cheers
johnno

Happy Birthday Doc

Celebration Day
deebee

Thanks for the birthday wishes. The whole family is back home which is great.

It will be a big day. I don't work on my birthday. Something I clearly stated when I started my current job many years ago.
My wife and I always go out for a big lunch on each others birthdays. Today we are off to the new Austrian Schnitzelhaus in Sydney.
I'll be up for the Pork Knuckle and whatever Austrian/German beers they have. My wife gets to drive and Grandma has the kids.

The pressie list is looking good already with two 3 gal kegs, Guinness slippers and a nice selection of German beers.

Beers,
Doc

Back