Birthday Drinks

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy Birthday Mate - Get porked!

birthday_pig_cake_hg_blk.gif

Happy birthday Mr Winkle.
Raising the last drops of my pilsner to you...

Happy birthday Les, i'll have a couple of wheaties tonight in celebration :D

Rook

PP at 44 - much mellower now than at 42. Has helped many and upset a few. On balance, deserves our heartiest congratulations. This is mine. All the best Pat.

Couldn't agree more Fats. Pat was good for lots of newbies on here and he also made me most welcome when i went over to Perth

have a great day you old fart ( not you Fats ) :D

Rook

Whoa. Pat, I wouldn't have picked you as being a day over 50.
Happy birthday old fella. I'll raise a glass to your health this evening.

Cheers!

It's Pats birthday !!

Whoa people of Perth lock up your pets :lol:

Have a good one old timer,I will sink a few extra tonight in your honor :party: :beer: :beerbang:

Batz

Happy Birthday Mate!

This is probably not the right place to talk about the last time we had beers, but I'm pregnant. It's OK, I'll deal with it, but I'll need $10k for a boob job. :blink:

Have a top day mate - thinking of me wearing something special :wub:

PPAT.jpg
PPAT.jpg
PPAT.jpg
PPAT.jpg
PPAT.jpg
PPAT.jpg
PPAT.jpg

Happy Birthday PP
If you hang around long enough I will teach you how to get a cab after a big night out and to speak Japanese and maybe even not to post when your ......., .Bet your got a few under your belt right now.Have a good one and call the cab now! :D
GB :party:

Happy gruntings Pat!
Presumably you are pigging in, I'm doing my best over here :chug:

Edit: avoid 12 yr old Tanduay Rhum, I regretted it last week :party:

Hey Pat, Happy Birthday Mate!, if I'd known earlier I would have had a few pots for you tonight, since I didn't know I had em for myself, but consider em had.

Cheers,

Screwy

Happy Birthday Pat,
Bet your having a great night on the town tonight.

cheers

Browndog

[Due to my request for my posts to be checked by wiser heads, this post may not pop up for half a day or so. Actual time of writing though is just after Browndog's post.]

Great to hear from you me old mates and I use the term, ''mates,'' literally as well. Lots of love to Mrs Sqyre, Mrs InCider and, apparently, Incider??? Sorry InCider. You reckon after I got Mrs Sqyre and Mrs InCider pregnant that I would have thought it would have been worth investing in another prophylactic. Just had another look then and it looks fine though??? I promise to spray soapy water on it and blow it up before our next time. (If I remember that is because I can't even remember our last time. How embarrassing is that?)

Having a fairly quiet one tonight. Had a few beers with the blokes I work with until a respectable hour (now) but am saving myself for tomorrow and Sunday. Tomorrow am going to see, 'The Chasers's,' live show in Perth (9:30 show Katie, so knock off early and come along) and Sunday is randyrob's brew day where I imagine everyone who comes will be surprising me with a lot of birthday presents - can hardly wait!!!

And, for my 44th birthday I'm thinking of giving up smoking. My parish priest has taken up those Nicobate patches. He reckons that putting them on your arm doesn't work. He puts his on his old fella instead and is now down to two butts a day! (Stole that joke from therook - donya mate!)

I was, of course going to thank you individually in my usual style but I better PM you instead (Les, have you emptied your bloody inbox yet? I've given up trying to PM you!) Happy birthday though to you and all of those I have missed though you would have got a PM from me. (Agh! I missed you Winkle but am looking forward to visiting your bar sooner rather than later :icon_cheers: )

Browndog, Screwtop, Pete & Ned - so looking forward to seeing you guys again. I wish you guys lived next door.

Finally, PoMo and Batz, can you please reprimand bigD? No birthday drinks from him. He'll probably tell you he was working on a mine or something :rolleyes: Anyway PoMo and Batz, ditto to you guys living next door.

All the best, many thanks and spot ya,
Pat :icon_cheers:

P.S. Hah! I did manage to mention everyone bar one... FG, having a beer for you right now ;)

Back