Birthday Drinks

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy Birthday Steve :beer:

Enjoying a cold ale right now for you :chug:

Cheers.

Happy Birthday Steve - Just poured a Nelson sauvin CAP to toast you with :icon_chickcheers:

cheers Ross

Happy Birthday Steve, Goosey and Buster, A glass of Choc Mahogany Porter in celebration
:beer:

Many happies Steve and a belated one to you too Rook. AFD today but will have a few for you tomorrow.

Happy birthday Steve. Hope you've got plenty of HB to toast yourself with. :beer: :chug:

Happy birthday Steve. Hope you've got plenty of HB to toast yourself with. :beer: :chug:

Thanks everyone! Twas a good day. Got a new toolbox (with tools) from 'er in doors, a new extension lead from the boys and went to my favourite Indian restaurant for dinner (Chicken vindaloo of course)...and yes Stuster I somehow have two kegs on at the moment! :chug:
Cheers
Steve

All the best Steve... Great minds. I would've went Indian too. :beer:

Warren -

Happy Brithday Troydo! I hope you had a good night at the Brewhouse last night. :super: Sorry I couldn't make it.

Happy Brithday Troydo! I hope you had a good night at the Brewhouse last night. :super: Sorry I couldn't make it.

+1. You looked well on the way when we saw you mate :p
Have a Guinness for me.

Happy Birthday Big D !

I hope your on your swing at home to enjoy it mate.I'll have a couple in your honor after work tonight

Batz

Happy birthday bigD - I'll be pouring a few in your honour tonight using the fabulous S/S tap handles you crafted for me. They still raise a smile every time I use them :)

cheers Ross

Happy Birthday BigD hope to have a few for you tonight

Franko

Cheers guys.Ive had a lazy day at home on the roof of my house cleaning out the leaves from the gutters.Yep dayz off Batz so not doing too much other than finally putting down a few brews.Good to hear those s/s tap tops are still proudly adorning your taps Ross and one day hope to get down your way to see them in action.
Only beer preezy this round is a fantastic Ritzenhoff glass which ive been filling rather zealously this arvo .

Cheers
Big D

Happy birthday BigD! Glad to hear you've had a good one.

Ah! Mr Big!

Ditto my post here to you a year ago.

Trying to think of something that would top that but I think I said it all then. How about a joke instead?

therook (whose birthday I missed) sent me this. I know you and Steve (another top AHBr whose birthday I missed) will like it...

A dog is truly a man's best friend.
If you don't believe it, just try this experiment.
Put your dog and your wife in the boot of the car for an hour.
When you open the boot, who is really happy to see you???

Although I haven't met Steve yet, when bigD or therook turn up somewhere, I am as happy as that dog!

Turn up more often this year please!

All the best to you,
Pat

Happy Birthday BATZ - 100 hey :blink: , you don't look a day over 55 :p

Have a great one mate :icon_chickcheers:

Cheers Ross

Latest posts

Back