Birthday Drinks

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DU99 said:
i think he open's thur/fri/sat/sun...
Thats correct...I'll be opening Tuesdays and Wednesdays too hopefully in the next week or two as my original job has finished up now.

Cheers

Cocko said:
Well done Tony, another one away!

Hope it a great day and everything is on the up!

bradsbrew said:
Have a good one Tony. Hope all is going well.

Cheers

Yob said:
Here here!!

Have a cracker Tony, all the best :)

HBD to Nibbo too, cheers man

DU99 said:
To Tony and Nibbo
29b0h6w.jpg
2pzmjit.jpg

technobabble66 said:
Hey Tony,
I don't know you, but I've certainly benefitted from your years of input into AHB, & I greatly appreciate that.

Happy Birthday!

Hope you have a fantastic one

tazman1967 said:
Happy Birthday Tony.. Have a few of your yummy beers
Cheers folks

I have not brewed since i sold everything, but i am enjoying watching all sorts of white stuff grow on the Flanders red and Lambic i have had putting away since March.

All is well........ Still employed, still married, still sain so cant complain :)

Cheers

Happy Birthday Yob, now get out and pack some hops. :lol: :beerbang:

Batz

Hoping you had a Magnum time Yob, a real Perler of a party, a Cascade of fine beer, a Cluster of friends to enjoy with, and that you found your First Gold Nugget at the lake. Hope it wasn't just folks Brambling on about the Brewers Choice, that you aren't feeling too Amarillo this morning (yellow in spanish) and that no one Spalt their beer on you.

Happy Birthday mate! Thanks for adding to the forum and the community!

:icon_cheers: Lads..
Ive a fine selection out in the Shed for today, Ive a Centennial Citra IPA, Riwaka APA and the remnants of the Swap Stout all on tap.. :icon_drunk:
All to enjoy this arvo, as Batz puts it.. while I get out there and pack hops :rolleyes: (After a good Yum Cha lunch)

:beerdrink:

I'm having a few Far Kin Lagers for you Jesse, well at least I'm going to blame you if no good comes of it........and it's not looking real good atm.

Batz

Back