Birthday Drinks

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Browndog! Huge Bithday wishes mate! Great to catchup on the weekend. Have an RDO today, so thinking breakfast beers in your honour!

Cheers!

Happy birthday Browndog, hope you have a great day, it's been a while since we shared a brew hopefully we'll catch up one day.

Cheers
Andrew

Thanks everyone, hit the big fiveO today and glad I made it.

cheers

Browndog

Don't see you on much these days but

Happy birthday Dale!!

Cheers mate..

You too Browndog for yesterday, hope that either the recovery is going well or you are still going hard.

:)

Cocko said:
Yob, BD is 50 now....

Surely he is over the hill, he can only handle 1 or 2.... Hey BD!

HAHAHAHA!
Well... Cocko I still know how to have a good time, but now have the common sense to know when enough is enough. Unfortunately the body does not recover like it used to. Lucky for me I only imbibe in quality piss these days, for instance, I'm imbibing right now on a vanilla stout that got second place in the QABC specialty beer category and by jove it's a yummy drop.

To Tony and Nibbo
29b0h6w.jpg
2pzmjit.jpg

Hey Tony,
I don't know you, but I've certainly benefitted from your years of input into AHB, & I greatly appreciate that.

Happy Birthday!

Hope you have a fantastic one

Yob said:
Here here!!

Have a cracker Tony, all the best :)

HBD to Nibbo too, cheers man

DU99 said:
To Tony and Nibbo
29b0h6w.jpg
2pzmjit.jpg
Cheers Lads

Had a slow day at the shop but was still chuffed as i looked at my first batch of FWK's on the shelf i made yesterday. All two of them... :lol:

Just enjoying a mongrel ale or two and baking up some light rye bread while watching Happy Gilmore then Rambo...

Happy days

Back