Birthday Drinks

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Big happy Bithday to Ross and Sean! I like to think of the two of you as the before and after photos.... ;)

Hope it's a great one guys!

Cheers

Thanks guys.... will be celebrating at the Scratch Bar tonight if anyone's around, with some special beers brewed for the night.
Will also be bringing a small keg of our latest rum barrel aged beer to share.... 14.1% of rummy, hoppy goodness :)

Cheers Ross

Thanks guys.... will be celebrating at the Scratch Bar tonight if anyone's around, with some special beers brewed for the night.
Will also be bringing a small keg of our latest rum barrel aged beer to share.... 14.1% of rummy, hoppy goodness :)

Cheers Ross

14.1% eh, you've got a bit of catching up to do to challange these Wayne Kerrs :p

I'll see if I can sneak in for a couple tonite mate :icon_cheers:

Thanks Guys! :D yep, the big DDDD ... :lol:

Happy birthday Ross and Incider.
Incider the calendar tells me its the big 40 for you this year. I'd say you don't look a day over 39...

Many Happy Returns to Ross and Incider hope you both enjoy your day.

Cheers
Andrew

Have a good one Ross and Incider.

Cheers

Have a good one Ross & Incider :icon_chickcheers:

Big happy Bithday to Ross and Sean! I like to think of the two of you as the before and after photos.... ;)

Hope it's a great one guys!

Cheers

Happy Birthday Liam, hope your having a good one and not getting too wet.

Cheers

Cheers Brad! The brunt of the storm just missed us. A massive chunk of hail hit the roof before the rain started like a warning shot and that was about it. The bulk of the storm travelled just north of us. A bit disappointing I ******* love storms! The gutters overflowed though.. need to clean em out haha.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Hope that you are rocking down at the RSL Daz. :party:
Happy birthday mate.
(and cheers to Warren if he's still about :icon_cheers: )

Big Birthday wishes to Daz! Mr Bain Maree. Dr Kilcoy. You don't look a day over 60, honestly!

Have had a couple for you after overtime today with some workmates, and will have a couple more now!

:beer:

Cheers!

Happy Birthday Daz

imagesCA5V4F68.jpg

Have a good one Snow and Franko :beer:
I'll raise a glass once I've got over the weekend just gone.

Snow and Franko !

Happy Birthday possums, I'll raise a glass to you both this arvo. :beer:

Have a good one, Keifer. You'll have to wait until the case swap for your present, mate.

Yo Hefe!
Prost!
:beer:
Been a long time between drinks mate.

Latest posts

Back