Birthday Drinks

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy Birthday Michael. Hope you have a good one.

Happy late birthday to Nick I know you would have had a good few.

Happy Birthday Luke!

Hope you are enjoying some quality brews (or wine :ph34r: ) today!

Thanks guys
RdeVjun took me out to dinner - well if you can count KFC on the way to the BABBs meeting B) - but much appreciated anyway

:beerbang:

Many happy (late) returns for yeasterday, Bribie and a cracker day to you today, Henno... :beer:

Mike, missed your birthday yesterday, so a belated Happy Birthday OM, hope you enjoyed the day.

And HENNO! Happy Birthday mate! All the best, that new son of yours will keep you young, had him in the surf yet :lol:

Cheers all,

Screwy

Mike, missed your birthday yesterday, so a belated Happy Birthday OM, hope you enjoyed the day.

And HENNO! Happy Birthday mate! All the best, that new son of yours will keep you young, had him in the surf yet :lol:

Cheers all,

Screwy

Thanks Screwy. He hasn't been in the surf yet but I'm designing his first board already. I've just found out one of my shoulders is buggered from surfing and the other one not much better. Doctor told me I should maybe take up boogey boarding. I hope the cops don't find his body!

Thanks Screwy. He hasn't been in the surf yet but I'm designing his first board already. I've just found out one of my shoulders is buggered from surfing and the other one not much better. Doctor told me I should maybe take up boogey boarding. I hope the cops don't find his body!

:lol: :lol:

Screwy

Happy Birthday Bribie! You kept that one quiet last night ;)

Happy birthday Altstart!
I shall drink something (probably a saison) out of an SP glass as a toast whilst facing North to celebrate.

A new brewer's assistant. Not the best photo of him he kind of looks like he's doing a homeboy pose.

dragonling1.jpg

Happy Birthday, Schooey and jyo. Have a good one, gents.

Happy Birthday to my number two best male prostitute!

Haha... thanks so much, bitches! and you too, bum and Adam... :beer:

and that should be 'ditto! ... farhhhking!' Mr Winkle... I'm seriously considering putting a wildcard cockroach entry nto your little soiree in July, Perry, just gotta get me ducks in a line for the couple of days leave before I commit

Many Happy returns for the day, Nige (and others), hope you're having a cracker day down there in Axe Murderer central and that you made it into the Wheaty for one or two... :beer:

Back