Birthday Drinks

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Many Happies Schoobiatch, mind if I wait till tomorrow night to drink to your health??

Cheers Mate, hope you had a great day!

Screwy

Schooey - Have a great one mate! As per Screwy, Drinks to your health tomorrow after work :)

Cheers

Hahaha... thanks fellas! Hopefully I'll catch up with you all at Murray's next month... or with you at the mid year cane toad swap, screwknuckle...farking!

Tony, why not you tell me 'bout birfday farrking?

Hope you have great memories of the day, number two prawstitute.

Les- BN out

Haha... thanks so much, bitches! and you too, bum and Adam... :beer:

and that should be 'ditto! ... farhhhking!' Mr Winkle... I'm seriously considering putting a wildcard cockroach entry nto your little soiree in July, Perry, just gotta get me ducks in a line for the couple of days leave before I commit

I'd best make sure all the kegs are full in that case.
farhhhking!

farhhhking!' Mr Winkle... I'm seriously considering putting a wildcard cockroach entry nto your little soiree in July, Perry, just gotta get me ducks in a line for the couple of days leave before I commit

Belated Best Birthday Wishes schooey.
"Wildcard cockroach" entry hey? No worries mate, there'll be plenty southern brewers Queensland RESIDENTS in attendance anyway.
Looking forward to a beer or two with you if you can make it. :party:

TP

:lol: humble apologies I offer, comrade, farkiing... caught up in moment I got...farking...

Cheers, TP! I look forward to getting up there if I can make it and no need to fill kegs on my account, winkle... I intend to bring some southern tasty treats!

Happy Birthday to Peas & Corn and Russ Taylor. Look forward to having a beer with you lads at some stage soon!

Cheers.

Happy birthday Peas & corn and Tim (take a break from cleaning off mud and have a brewski mate) :icon_cheers:

Happy birthday Pete hope your having a good one

Cheers Steve

Oops! Missed you there, petesbrew. Happy Birthday!

Cheers guys.
Spent the morning hung over - a lunch @ the Bavarian helped me feel human again, followed by an Imperial Amber Ale back at home.

Passing on the love, Happy birthday, Cooperspale & Hitman.

Happy belated beers Schooey, and PetesBrew.

Look forward to having beers with you next time we catch up

Happy birthday Jiggy :icon_cheers:

Happy birthday Screwy :party: Ya old bugga have a good day mate i'm brewing Rory today in your honor, still one of my fav's, i know its not friday but i hope your having a few mate.

Cheers and beers :beer:

Back