Birth Of A Cold Room...

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I tend to aggree with stuster.......... the green envy is unbearable.

although i have my own keg/bar/flooded font/temperature controlled/going to be really cool when its done project to worry about ATM.

cheers and GO ROSS......YOU GOOD THING :p

Yeah Tony....I dont think a miracle box with ice from the servo with a thermometer is the same thing.. :p

I'm so jealous.

I want one of these ...
cellar

just dig a hole and plop it in.
:)

Craftbrewer presents... the cold room.

Do you deliver to Adelaide?

Yeah Tony....I dont think a miracle box with ice from the servo with a thermometer is the same thing.. :p

Miracle box???????

ice??????????

I was just going to put my kegs in Ross's cool room and run some lines down here.

He will have room.

Hey ross, you will be able to get a bigger font now :p

keep the pics comming.

cheers

Rossco, the best thing about it is that it is tax deductable :p Can't wait to see it completed.

Cheers, JJ

LOL - got asked that by the concrete layer today... I use it for pouring my takeaway bottles, pours much better than the font when filling bottles. Rest of the time its usually attached to my RIS, far to dangerous to leave on tap inside :chug:
i'll have to work something else out soon, as probably selling the chest freezer now :(

cheers Ross

Hi Ross
I may be interested in the particulars of the chest freezer when it comes to selling time Ross.
cheers
Stephen.

Installed today - Still some electrical work to be finished off & the shelving put in, but basically finished.

Floor down
Floor_down.jpg

Taking shape
taking_shape.jpg

Cooling fans & more importantly, beer lines in...
beer_lines.jpg

Complete :)
complete.jpg

Cheers Ross

16 days to go, 16 days to go...

:huh:

Jeezus Ross, you're a bloody legend.

Hope my Grain doesn't go up to $37.50 kg !

Well done, the envy of us all.

yard

:blink: :beer: I'd love two of them. One for meat (sorry Bindi and PoMo) and one for beer.

EEEfffing excellent :super:

*jaw drops to floor* *tongue flops out* *drools uncontrollably*

is there room for a pool table in there for the summer?

No issues of where to put your lagers to CC soon ross.

cheers

Great stuff Ross, I'll have to make another visit around Christmas this year :)

Looks bloody great Ross , Well done.

I'm thinking of building a mobile one so I can just hook on and pull it to high ground as the waters rise.. Might be a while yet but its drawn up ..

Looking forward to my next shopping trip south.. Might get to try a few more of your great beers then..

:beer:

Must have set you back a pretty penny mate.............I thought my fridge was great :angry:
How can I top that :unsure:

BE sure to take pics when full of piss :D

what a bloody ripper Ross!!

that'll take some filling!!

Grab

Back