Big Brew Day 2009

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone from Brisbane (Northside) interested in being in this on the 2nd? I'm planning to do both recipes, possibly a double batch of the mild if I've finished the new mash tun by then.

Anyone from Brisbane (Northside) interested in being in this on the 2nd? I'm planning to do both recipes, possibly a double batch of the mild if I've finished the new mash tun by then.

I'm on the Southside (Do I qualify?) MrWinkle but would be interested in coming along and makin' a big mess helping you.

I'm on the Southside (Do I qualify?) MrWinkle but would be interested in coming along and makin' a big mess helping you.

Happy to have you on board mate :icon_cheers: .

Cool I'm in Mr Winkle.
Woot!
After all the enthusastic (sic) responses I will be forced to create another thread (and bung another venue on the site - after mash out today).

Cool another aussie bunch. FNQ: the other one is the IBUs in the 'gong, they have done it for the past few years, they were the only ones on the list before Duff registered.

Bring on BRBBD09! I'm currently brewing an ordinary bitter to put on the hand pump on the day. Gotta love Big Ray's Big Brew Day!!!

Back