Beware The Yellow Toilet Blocks - Men Only

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bribie G

Adjunct Professor
Reaction score
Lady members such as Katie and Tanga please leave now

Urgent warning for men

SWMBO did a raid on the toilet and bathroom supplies and fitted out the toilets with new hang-over-the-side blocks. Usually get blue thingos in cages, but this time got yellow blocks not in cages, sort of impaled on a plastic spike and dangling down into bowl where they slowly soften and dissolve.
She fitted them hanging at the front not the side. Yes you can see what is coming. :(

Anyway not taking much notice, then I feel a burning and suddenly a certain member of the cluster is in pain and the end is coated in yellow lemon stuff :ph34r: . Leap up and fling myself in the shower, but too late. 36 hours later, cross between BBQ sausage and a creme brulee that has been blowtorched on Masterchef.

Poll, should I sue them? Or should I not just fling myself trustingly on the throne whilst hungover and not paying too much attention. Prolly going to lose some skin, I expect it will grow back :eek:

Burning continues. Ouch.
No, no pictures as my camera is out of battery.

Edit and no don't go out deliberately and buy one and fit it and see how many inches it hangs down, toilet rims and block strap length can vary considerably between brands ;)

Please ONLY send pics of the yellow toilet block.... Not your favourite friend.. :lol:

Its a female thing, my wife always puts the block at the front, I always push it around to the side.

That's what happened exactly Earle. I use one toilet (the ensuite where I can barricade myself two doors away from Humanity and read Mosher or Jamil or G Wheeler) but SWMBO prefers the one next to the laundry - with the forwards block. She was asleep so I didn't disturb her by going into the E.S.

Well I'm over the dark night of the soul, it's peeling but clearly only second degree burns - pain has subsided. Man talk about sheer dread. :( I'm getting a bit too old to be a convincing ladyboy, even though I work in the Valley B) B)

now your bragging :p .....cheers.....spog.....
Its a female thing, my wife always puts the block at the front, I always push it around to the side.

Lady members such as Katie and Tanga please leave now

Urgent warning for men

Prolly going to lose some skin, I expect it will grow back :eek:

Not likely, mine went 67 yrs ago and none has grown back since. :rolleyes:

Nah I'm a Pom. It was the skin that saved me from almost unimaginable pain :eek: :eek:

So its only the yellow ones? I can rub one of the blue ones over my wang with no problems?

The blue ones are fine, especially if you want to wave it at a Scotland vs England soccer match :)

Here is hoping for a quick recovery mate! Scary story that.

Nah I'm a Pom. It was the skin that saved me from almost unimaginable pain :eek: :eek:

Whers that Golfie hottie now whn you need things cooled down? One more sentence....... you idiot :p

I suffered a similar incident involving Domestos in March last year.
The fact that I can recall the very month it happened - and sometimes have to think about what month my wife's birthday lands - should indicate it was an occasion of note.
Lets get a lawyer and file a class action.

Latest posts

Back