Best Site Ever!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anything Paris Hilton triggers a default zero rating for me (unless she's being humiliated or slapped around a bit)
Marked up slightly for the Lotus 7 and tasty shotguns, autos being one of the funnest things ever produced by mankind.

2.5 out of 5.

She couldnt even make a decent stick flick, God she was terrible in that one. that was 10mins of my life I will never get back

Yup, that was a genuine 9 inches that wasn't hitting either side, much less the back.

Monday Night. Time For Friday Boobs!!!

www.fridayfun1.com.au

Team

You'll notice a few things about this week's edition. Lots of photos of Katy Perry, and lots of photos of a blonde haired kid. The blonde haired kid is my son Parker, and he turned 2 today, and is a legend. There's a few recent pics and a few older ones. Katy Perry is simply hot.

If you think there's too many of either of them - feel free to start your own website and put whatever you want on there...but if you're happy to indulge me, then I hope you enjoy the edition!

www.fridayfun1.com.au

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_WCa5ah6Hg

Hmmmm. 6/10. Don't get me wrong, I love pics of my kids... just not other people's.

But Katy kept it together.

I never really used to think of Katy Perry as hot, though I think she does have her moments. I reckon it's a case of the try something seven times and you start to like it. Let's just say that if she was my neighbour...

Happy FriMonDay

www.fridayfun1.com

----------------------

So it turns out that the FF1 community vehemently dislikes Kaley Cuoco with short hair. The results of the survey are in, the numbers crunched, and a devastating 91% voted for long hair. Data has been passed on to her agents. Who knows - when they lift the restraining order she has against the FF1, maybe they'll read it.....

www.fridayfun1.com.au

Friday! Friday! Friday!

----------------------------------------

Team FF1

Welcome to the last edition of 2014. I'll be taking a break over the Christmas / New Year period, but never fear, you'll get your dose of weekly Friday Fun starting up again sometime in the middle of January.

Thanks to everyone who's emailed, donated, and generally supported the FF1 this year - you're the reason I do this every week. For the PEOPLE!

Have a great holiday break, a great Christmas, and here's to another action packed year next year!

Bring on 2015!

www.fridayfun1.com.au

Happy Friday (Saturday) Yeep Yeeps!!!
Tattoo Edition.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

29 is the new 19. Rad as fk!

www.fridayfun1.com.au

Not one Japanese carp?
Bah..

Two and a half stars.

Appy Appy ThighDay

Did you know you can't fold a piece of paper in half more than 7 times? Weird.

Entirely not related to that, is the fact that buried in this week's edition is a small meme from a friend of the FF1. Let's call him Colton. Now if it's you in that picture and it makes you smile, then mission success - the FF1 is always here to help. If however, it's you in that picture and it makes you mad, take it up with Colton direct. Ha.

I get pics quite regularly from people asking for them to be put in, which is awesome - it's great you guys and gals get interactive, but there's always going to be preference given to pics of people that will get a kick out of seeing themselves in the FF1. So get snapping and send them through - and if you want a quick shout out to those in question, let me know as well.

http://www.fridayfun1.com.au/

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And Last weeks, going out to Dave70, my lil' Homie.

http://www.fridayfun1.com.au/#/week-128/4589279368

Boom! Its Sunday!!!

Dobro pozhalovat' v pyatnitsu vesel'ya 1. Eto khoroshaya nedelya. Nashlazhdaytes'

I'm sure my Russian needs work, but you get the picture.

This next bit needs no translation...
http://www.fridayfun1.com.au/

The pushbike was kinda cool...but wouldnt own one

+1 for Dragracing
+1 for the irony of TPB
+1 for running naked into a cactus....
+1 for the billycart, Looks shit loads dangerous, but shit loads more fun

The rest is just recycled hot chicks from the net and a few googled memes

I just don't get the time to search for recycled hot chicks so love having someone else do it for me.

And considering my wife just walked in and scoffed at me derisively while I was perusing the aforementioned site, on our wedding anniversary of all nights, I am doubly greatful to have such a resource close to hand...

Camo6 said:
And considering my wife just walked in and scoffed at me derisively while I was perusing the aforementioned site, on our wedding anniversary of all nights,
I can see the rest of your wedding anniversary doing pretty much the same now

Latest posts

Back