Best Kit And Kilo Recipes

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stanko

Reaction score
Hi everybody :icon_chickcheers: , Some of your favs Kit And Kilo Recipes, give me some ideas what to brew next . <_<

or search for 'best K&K' theres multiple threads.

or search for 'best K&K' theres multiple threads.

So many threads on it, I think my singing zoooiiiderrrrh has become fighting zoooiiiderrrrh....
link
link
link
link
link
link
link (some recipes lower down in the thread)
link
link
link
link

enoughs enough...it took me 10 times longer to actually list the links, than it took me to find them....didn't even search....just go here; read the titles of the thread....scroll down....hit the icon for 'next page'....read the thread titles again....scroll down some more.....
:rolleyes:

edit your sig butters to include the search results. in saying that i should so the same but cbf!

hey hey,

One of my fave kit n kilo recipes is coopers ginger beer, simple fast and can be made alcoholic or non alcoholic, its never let me down. Worth a shot if you like ginger beer.

Dickman

ESB pretty much anything with decent yeast

x2. The ESB kits are fantastic. I have tasted their golden ale brewed with wlp565 and it was beautiful. I also brewed their hoegaarden kit with t-58 not long ago and it was also nice.

Any K&K really

Use ianh's Spreadsheet
Use a decent yeast
have good temp control

It'll turn out just like a bought one.

Cheers,

BF

Any K&K really

Use ianh's Spreadsheet
Use a decent yeast
have good temp control

It'll turn out just like a bought one.

Cheers,

BF

I'd be disappointed if it did, make that "better than a bought one" ;)

The right yeast does make a heck of a difference.

Latest posts

Back