Best Fermenter Ever

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats Insane!!

That is the ultimate in combining two or three hobbies in one.

I want a fridgerator in the shape of Astro Boy - where you fill your glass out of his butt cannons!

I believe that the cold fusion steam beer label is from the actual episode where they brew beer in bender, steam beer is an actual style though iirc. Funnily enough, that's one of the reasons I started home brewing in the first place; that and Guinness being expensive and tasting like aluminium.

thats cool wish I had enough time do to stuff like that.

That is WIN on all counts :) except he needs to polish the ass plate more :)

probably been tarnished from everyone biting it.

The definition of steam beer is quite vague and different on every site I look at.

I understand that it's an English Ale that's brewed with a Lager yeast but every thing done at Ale temps?

probably been tarnished from everyone biting it.

The definition of steam beer is quite vague and different on every site I look at.

I understand that it's an English Ale that's brewed with a Lager yeast but every thing done at Ale temps?

:icon_offtopic: Steam beer is brewed by Anchor steam in the US and is actually trademarked so you want find too many other brews described as a steam beer. Common name is California Common, have a look here...

BJCP Guidelines

:icon_offtopic: Steam beer is brewed by Anchor steam in the US and is actually trademarked so you want find too many other brews described as a steam beer. Common name is California Common, have a look here...

BJCP Guidelines

havnt seen the mountain goat steam ale yet?

havnt seen the mountain goat steam ale yet?
Thats why they call it "Steam Ale" not "Steam Beer"

But getting back on topic, what a waste of time and effort all that to only fit one fermenter :rolleyes: at least the tardis could take a 60L fermenter with room to spare.

Latest posts

Back