Bees Knees

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leanne Deerain

Reaction score
Hi My name is Leanne Deerain and I am wondering if anyone has any good Honey Beer Receipes that they can pass onto me. Remember I am still learning a lot with Home Brewing.

Regards
Leanne :beer:

Thanks Razz, I will have a look at that. Do you have any good recipes for fruity or Indian Style Beers.

Regards
Leanne

Brewing a Bees Knees style beer is often high on the list of recipes to try out. Discussions about recipes pop up regularly.

Try doing a search on the word knees, and you will find a range of discussions about recipes. There will be some all grain recipes, but most will be kit recipes.

You may need to narrow down your quest for fruity recipes. Try doing a search on just one fruit. Strawberries would be a good starting off point.

Thanks Razz, I will have a look at that. Do you have any good recipes for fruity or Indian Style Beers.

Regards
Leanne

Leanne,
Are you refering to english ales in your above post or beers with fruit in them? The indian style beers, do you mean IPAs, India Pale ales?
A little more info will steer us in the right direction.

Cheers
Andrew

Leanne,

Search here at AHB or Grumpys for "Honey", there are a number of different suggestions.

Brownie

I you want something easy try adding 300ml of good honey to 'Cascade Spicey Ghost Ale' mix. You need to pasturize the honey (70 Deg C for at least 15 min) to kill the wild yeast and bateria in the honey.
Try this link for more info....
http://www.honey.com/downloads/beer.pdf

[/b] Try doing a search on the word knees, and you will find a range of discussions

Thats what we do when we beg for more equipment :ph34r:

Regards
Leanne

Leanne,
Are you refering to english ales in your above post or beers with fruit in them? The indian style beers, do you mean IPAs, India Pale ales?
A little more info will steer us in the right direction.

Cheers
Andrew

Andrew I am referring to beers with a hint of fruity flavour in them and the Indian Style beers I mean is any actual Indian Beers with Indian Spices that is possibly on the market today so I can buy them and if I like them try and make them.

Regards

I you want something easy try adding 300ml of good honey to 'Cascade Spicey Ghost Ale' mix. You need to pasturize the honey (70 Deg C for at least 15 min) to kill the wild yeast and bateria in the honey.
Try this link for more info....
http://www.honey.com/downloads/beer.pdf

Brewtus thanks for the receipe will have a go at this one day. I have found a couple of others and have put them down and will let you know how they come out in a couple of months. Thanks for the link it was very interesting reading.

Regards

[/b] Try doing a search on the word knees, and you will find a range of discussions

Thats what we do when we beg for more equipment :ph34r:

Ducatiboy stu

I will do a search with the word knees in it and see how I go.

Many thanks

Brewing a Bees Knees style beer is often high on the list of recipes to try out. Discussions about recipes pop up regularly.

Try doing a search on the word knees, and you will find a range of discussions about recipes. There will be some all grain recipes, but most will be kit recipes.

You may need to narrow down your quest for fruity recipes. Try doing a search on just one fruit. Strawberries would be a good starting off point.

Pint of lager thanks for your advice also, I will have a look under the word knees also.

Regards

Latest posts

Back