Beersmith

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rude

Reaction score
Just a question about beersmith when you buy it does the subscription last for ever or is it yearly.

Just a question about beersmith when you buy it does the subscription last for ever or is it yearly.

Forever plus updates,it's well worth the investment.

Batz

yours to keep forever.

Apparantly not,

If its a major upgrade (from V1 to V2) you pay again.

if its minor V1.2 to V1.3 to V1.34 you dont have to pay

http://beersmith.com/faq.htm
What is your Update/Upgrade Policy?
All minor version updates (1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 1.4, etc...) are provided free of charge to registered users. Major upgrades (i.e. Version 1.4 to version 2.0) will require a new registration.

Forever plus updates,it's well worth the investment.

Batz
PLus excellent support on top of all of this...
I had an issue when I upgraded to the last version and lost all my recipes and Brad contacted me personally from the beersmith forum and sorted it all out.

cheers fellas will be investing then even though the dollar has slumped.

I have 1.3 and Promash 1.8a here,

rude, check your PM mate.

:)

I "trialled" Beersmith before I started brewing so I could have a look at it.

At that time, I didn't understand what all of the terms/parts meant.

I uninstalled the demo, and forgot about it for a while.

Reading on here gets my interest going again. I dl the demo software and it says my trial has expired!!

anyone know how to make this go away (apart from buying it . . . .yet ) I just want to have a look and see whats under the bonnet.

I've run registry cleaners etc to try and have a fresh install, but it asks for a serial no or tough luck.

Suggestions advice

Cheers
Bruce

I "trialled" Beersmith before I started brewing so I could have a look at it.

At that time, I didn't understand what all of the terms/parts meant.

I uninstalled the demo, and forgot about it for a while.

Reading on here gets my interest going again. I dl the demo software and it says my trial has expired!!

anyone know how to make this go away (apart from buying it . . . .yet ) I just want to have a look and see whats under the bonnet.

I've run registry cleaners etc to try and have a fresh install, but it asks for a serial no or tough luck.

Suggestions advice

Cheers
Bruce

PLus excellent support on top of all of this...
I had an issue when I upgraded to the last version and lost all my recipes and Brad contacted me personally from the beersmith forum and sorted it all out.

See above and email: [email protected]

Brad is very helpful.

Back