Beersmith 2.3

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just had a look too. On the computer version, its in the equipment profile section but its not included in the mobile version by the looks of it...

OK, if you have the computer version, upload a recipe with your desired equipment profile to your cloud recipes.

Open the recipe on your app. Go down to where the equipment profile is. Open the profile. Go to the bottom of the profile. There should be an option to store to your profiles. Do so.

Now you can create recipes on the app using that profile. If you don't have the computer version, search the cloud for a recipe using the BeerSmith profike you want. Looks like you can't search on equipment type, so it'll be a bit of swiping. Save the recipe to your app, and do as above.

Not sure that's what you wanted.

Otherwise, you can just set the cube hops as s 20 minute steep addition, which of course you enter when you add or edit the hop addition.

Not near a pc but on the computer version there is a box you can check in your profile
I have beersmith 2 mobile app (Android)
Can not find no chill option anywhere!
Any ideas?
Brock

Make sure you have the latest update installed on the PC version (I had to do mine manually as the auto update didn't work) and go into your equipment profile. In the bottom right is an option to 'estimate hop util during whirlpool' or something similar. I've used it for a NC recipe once and bitterness seemed about right in the finished product.
You can then save the recipe to your cloud and open it in the phone app.
Not sure if this option is in the phone version as I only really use that for the boil timer and reference.

Latest posts

Back