Beermasons, Any Good?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
anyone had any replied emails from this company?
i bought a subscription for my old man back in aus for christmas.
problem is he wants to keep going with it and its on my credit card. emails have been sent over the past month with no replys.
kind of slack in my oppinion. all we want to do is change the credit card details. its either that or just cancel the card then they wont get any money from us.

I sent an email about the same thing as I changed cards. Nothing yet either. Hope we dont miss out on the pack on 1st march :(

I did however get an email quickly when they didnt send my order and they were quite good and gave me a $25 voucher for use on the store for the wait.

I sent an email about the same thing as I changed cards. Nothing yet either. Hope we dont miss out on the pack on 1st march :(

I did however get an email quickly when they didnt send my order and they were quite good and gave me a $25 voucher for use on the store for the wait.

it must be a common problem. i find it strange there web page has nothing on it.
so hopefully for your sake they pull through.

in case no reply ill just let there money request bounce. if there this useless i dont want them having our hard earnt money.

warners at the bay has equall quility beer and better prices .i just thought its nice for my old man to not have to worry about it and just get it delivered to his door.

Any reply yet mate? I've sent multiple as has my father. This company is a joke if they can't even reply to an email asking how to change credit card. I haven't been charged yet for the next batch. And I'm hoping it dosnt go through even though the beers coming look to be quite good.
Wondering how the hell I will cancel as it says you must contact them to cancel and I highly doubt there likely to help cancel if they won't even help change card. Just a warning to others outthere considering this company.

Oh yeh 1 other member here pm'd me saying that he'd worked with them and had contacted someone direct through there company about my problem. Nothing ever came from this either.

Never heard back mate. My bogedal bottle was also poorly handled and the cork was slightly out. No reply about changing card or that.

Don't think ill bother. I understand things happen in postage but its just not worth it for the terrible after service. I would rather go spend my money elsewhere now and know I'm getting fresh decent beer from people who care about beer.

Agreed with the warning, if they won't let you change cards what's the likelihood of them cancelling an order in time. Pretty annoyed actually since it wasn't cheap. Not to say they are criminals who steal money by any means just noteworthy to think about response times..

I had to change my CC details and wasn't sure how. Got a reply email a day or so after my initial enquire. There is a change payment option (or something) in one of the menu's on the members homepage.
I think it's only 1-2 people running the show, so sometimes does take them a little while to reply, but I have always heard back within a few days.

I had to change my CC details and wasn't sure how. Got a reply email a day or so after my initial enquire. There is a change payment option (or something) in one of the menu's on the members homepage.
I think it's only 1-2 people running the show, so sometimes does take them a little while to reply, but I have always heard back within a few days.

I understand a few days even a week. But this is multiple emails over the past 2 months. Either there not getting any more business because there emails don't work or there just being rude bastards and aren't replying to any emails. I'd think the later.

Would love to have no money in my account and let there payment request bounce but I'm afraid my bank will just take me to minus anyway.

mmmm
Autumn pack arrived today:
BMpackAutumn2012.jpg

Just finishing off a "Scape Goat" pale ale now. Delicious.

Picked up my Autumn pack from the post office yesterday and I have a bunch of them in the fridge chilling as I type, looking forward to the darker beers now as we get in too the tasty colder part of the year

after a few emails sent to them with no reply, my autumn pack has just been posted. dont know what the delay was but not happy. still trying to get an answer out of them.
anyone else who hasnt received theirs id try contacting them as well. pity there isnt a phone number to call.

The beers are nice but the communication is pathetic with these guys.

They'd be making squillions so I cant see how they cant put someone on to answer emails.

it never was like this, before they redid the website it was really good. answers with in a day. 4 emails around the time of the packs now nothing.

My problems were before the web re-vamp, had to get a personal email address from fents to get hold of them.

any chance of getting that so i can try to get an answer. happy for a pm if needed.

thanks gar got a response already from that email address.

That's good :beer:

Don't know why the listed one isn't monitored...

thats a question ill be asking.
she seemed really surprised that this was the first she had heard about it.

I'm still waiting on a reply to numerous emails sent from the start of the year.
Seems they don't give a shit. Lucky the beer they send is quality otherwise they would have
No business.
Still haven't decide if I want to continue to give them money but Pretty sure you have to send them an email to quit the subscription. <_<

IIRC there is a $30 fee to leave.
Of course, getting a new visa card (and therefore a new #) is a cheaper option...

Like Bjorn, got same parcel, same beers for Christmas.

Agreed to carry on with membership, they send confirmation email in January and that was it.
Haven't heard from them since, no bill, no parcel!

Latest posts

Back