Beerfest 2011 - Online Entries And Deadline Extended

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quick reminder guys - competition entries close this Saturday at 12pm - all entries will be collected from drop off points the same day - so make sure you don't miss out!!

Who is entering? Who is visiting? I have one entry, not visiting.

I have 2 entries in my fridge - a saison and an esb that I'd really like to get in. Going to be a push to get them in on time though

OK - tried to sign up to compmaster. I have tried twice and the second time it told me my email address was taken so I know I didn't misstype it but no email as yet. Is it meant to be automatic or delayed?

If an interstate entry was sent on the 10th but not recieved by the 12th would it still be accepted?

An astrigent pale
Beatiful Bock
Ordinary ESB
A bit roasty Schwarzbier

both for me

A single APA. Not too true to style, but more looking for good feedback than ribbons ;)

Won't be able to wrangle a weekend away from the munchkins, more's the pity.

is it going to get extended again?

my beer aint getting any younger :rolleyes: and god knows what aussie post did to it.

hope it all runs well folks and have fun!!!

cheers

If an interstate entry was sent on the 10th but not recieved by the 12th would it still be accepted?

I would sugggest no worries Brad, discrection of the comp orgainsers.

edit, graeat spelling thing

I have 2 entries in my fridge - a saison and an esb that I'd really like to get in. Going to be a push to get them in on time though

OK - tried to sign up to compmaster. I have tried twice and the second time it told me my email address was taken so I know I didn't misstype it but no email as yet. Is it meant to be automatic or delayed?

No idea re that compmaster stuff, tried it once,hated it, moved on. Thats the way according to all the knowhows is the way we Craftbrewers do things in comps, they just decide it for us. Andy says.......... multiple entry works.... BS. its just a crappy paypal site not offering nothing. On top of that, you still have to deliver your entry if you enter via the "paypal". Bollucks........... run by

edit. Blockheads with blinkers

No idea re that compmaster stuff, tried it once,hated it, moved on. Thats the way according to all the knowhows is the way we Craftbrewers do things in comps, they just decide it for us. Andy says.......... multiple entry works.... BS. its just a crappy paypal site not offering nothing. On top of that, you still have to deliver your entry if you enter via the "paypal". Bollucks........... run by

Site stuff sorted - as you say I still have to deliver the things. Now that I've paid I have incentive to get on my bike (literally and probably on saturday morning).

All in all the process wasn't too painful but you're right - at the moment not much new is offered. Last year I downloaded an entry form, printed it and took it and my bottles to GG for entry.

This year I joined a site, paid online and have downloaded beer labels to print so I can take my bottles to GG.

Might be easier on the admin side or the beginning of a process that will keep improving. Anyway for me it's only my second comp so I'm not overly concerned. I guess I could always keep my beer and drink it myself.

Site stuff sorted - as you say I still have to deliver the things. Now that I've paid I have incentive to get on my bike (literally and probably on saturday morning).

All in all the process wasn't too painful but you're right - at the moment not much new is offered. Last year I downloaded an entry form, printed it and took it and my bottles to GG for entry.

This year I joined a site, paid online and have downloaded beer labels to print so I can take my bottles to GG.

Might be easier on the admin side or the beginning of a process that will keep improving. Anyway for me it's only my second comp so I'm not overly concerned. I guess I could always keep my beer and drink it myself.

Glad you sorted it Mants. Good luck in the comp.

Andy says.......... multiple entry works.... BS.

It does, i just entered my carpet bomb with no Repeditive Pen Injury in sight not to mention not having to print 8 sheets of paper like last year. Its a simple 8 barcodes i cut out and stick on and the event volunteers dont have to repeat the data entry process along with having to decipher my handwriting that looks like its been written with my left foott.

The best thing is its around $10 bucks cheaper than last year for the same amount of entries. A win win in my books

If need be you can drop the bottles to me in the city during the week or at my place if convenient as i will be picking up the greensy HBS bottles on saturday so i can lump yours with them.

Cheers. :icon_cheers:

You're a bit closer than GG so maybe friday eve or sat morn. I have to go to Hamilton for work tomorrow and won't return till late but F/S could be OK.

Pm me the address again if you could?

Cheers

As long as you sent it to The Brewers Den you should be fine mate - we will be doing the registration for entries there during the week.

Good luck to all entrants - as Andyd would say

"may your beers be good beers" - some good prizes on offer so make sure you have a crack!!

Last and final call guys - all entries must be finalized and dropped off at one of the nominated drop off points by no later than 12pm tomorrow (Saturday).

Entries will be collected the same day - so if you snooze... well.... you loose.

Good luck to all!!

Brendo

got mine entered and paid online today. dropped off at greensy already.

Does anyone in the know, know how big the pale ale flight is going to be?

Got a Californian Common , an American Pale Ale, and an Oatmeal stout...
A very pregnant wife dropped off at the G&G....
Sorry i won't make it this year...
Got a baby shower on the 20th....brewed 2 kegs...are they deriguer for those type of events ? :ph34r:
cheers
Ferg

Got a Californian Common , an American Pale Ale, and an Oatmeal stout...
A very pregnant wife dropped off at the G&G....
Sorry i won't make it this year...
Got a baby shower on the 20th....brewed 2 kegs...are they deriguer for those type of events ? :ph34r:
cheers
Ferg

Nice mix there Ferg and good luck with the baby shower (I am sure you would rather be with us).

I think kegs are very apt - the boys need something to do while the ladies coo and ahh over teeny tiny clothing ;)

Latest posts

Back