Beerfest 2011 - Online Entries And Deadline Extended

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brendo

Tap-whore
Reaction score
logo.gif
Beerfest 2011
logo.gif

Online entries now open and entry deadline extended!!!​

Beerfest is almost upon us once again and we are pleased to announce that online entries are now available.

If you would like to take advantage of the $2 discount for online entry, head on over to the Online entry form and create a profile yourself - couldn't be easier. (this will be linked to shortly from the Melbourne Brewers website also).

We have also decided to extend the entry deadline through to 12pm Saturday 12th of Feburary 2011 - so if you are a bit pushed for time you now have one more week up your sleeve to get your entries in.

Entries can be dropped off at one of the following locations:

• Brewers Den (Boronia)
  • Greensborough Homebrewing
  • Grain & Grape

All details regarding competition categories, etc can still be found on the Melbourne Brewers website here.

I would also like to quickly thank our current sponsors who include Grand Ridge, Jamieson Brewery, Grain & Grape, Cryer Malt, Kooinda, Brewers Den, Bintani, Beer & Brewer Magazine, Greensborough Homebrewing, Purvis Cellars and Vicbrew.

With over $1500 in prizes committed to the competition, this is one that you do not want to miss out on.

Cheers,

Brendan Guild
The Melbourne Brewers

Neat, I might actually have a beer ready thanks to the extension

If you would like to take advantage of the $2 discount for online entry, head on over to the Online entry form and create a profile yourself - couldn't be easier. (this will be linked to shortly from the Melbourne Brewers website also).

Is it just me, or is that link not working?

Am tempted to enter , although I dont think my German Altbier has been in the bottle long enough.....and my current lager has just a bit too much carbonation !

Am tempted to enter , although I dont think my German Altbier has been in the bottle long enough.....and my current lager has just a bit too much carbonation !

You still have a couple of weeks to square this away - grab a bottle and try it. If the lager is overcarbonated, you could always bleed some carbonation off and recap if you wanted to have a bash.

You still have a couple of weeks to square this away - grab a bottle and try it. If the lager is overcarbonated, you could always bleed some carbonation off and recap if you wanted to have a bash.

Tried my Altbier the on the weekend and the flavour is nice and subtle however there is not enough carbonation in it. May just enter and see how it goes on the day anyway as it would be interesting to see how it stands considering its my first beer using grains.

Tried my Altbier the on the weekend and the flavour is nice and subtle however there is not enough carbonation in it. May just enter and see how it goes on the day anyway as it would be interesting to see how it stands considering its my first beer using grains.

Good work mandrake!!

Just a quick reminder guys, only two weekends left before entries close!!

Bugger! I've just realised that I entered the wrong style for one of my entries. I entered online but haven't sent the bottles in yet. Is there any way to change it?

Bugger! I've just realised that I entered the wrong style for one of my entries. I entered online but haven't sent the bottles in yet. Is there any way to change it?

Have you paid for it yet?

I will PM you with some contact details and we can sort it out.

Brendo

Aaron,

I can fix your entry for you... just send the details through on [email protected] and I'll fix them in the system. You'll need to download a new label for it, and I'll let you know when that's ready.

Andy

Ive just entered online and i cant print my labels, when i click the bulk label print link, the resulting pdf file just has the compmaster logo in it. When i try and print them individualy, there is no logo image, just a box with a rex cross in it. Ive tried multiple browsers with no success. Any ideas?

Cheers,
Paul

Ive just entered online and i cant print my labels, when i click the bulk label print link, the resulting pdf file just has the compmaster logo in it. When i try and print them individualy, there is no logo image, just a box with a rex cross in it. Ive tried multiple browsers with no success. Any ideas?

Cheers,
Paul

Paul - I'll take a look now...

Andy

Paul - I'll take a look now...

Andy

Paul,

Should be fixed... there was a reorganisation of the site last night and one script fell under the radar.

Sorry for the hassle! Let me know if you have any more difficulty.

Andy

Latest posts

Back