Beerbelly False Bottom

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leithel

Reaction score
I'm just in the process of upgrading my all grain setup. Just got an 80L Techniice cooler for my new mash tun. Was going to get the 60L but I manged to get an awesome deal on a brand new 80L for $92.00.

I'm getting a hole drilled into my kettle to install a stainless ball valve and a 12inch bazooka hop screen. My intention was to get a Beerbelly ss false bottom for the mash tun. I was about to buy it on Friday, when all of a sudden Craftbrewer has stopped selling them and will not be selling them again. The Beerbelly website also shows that they are out of stock as well? Does anyone know anywhere else that sells these?

For the time being I"ve ordered a Bazooka T screen for my mash tun and will use that until I can obtain the Beerbelly false bottom.

Really looking forward to getting my new setup up and running as my old setup was a bitch.

Dunno but they are great false bottoms, and mines been great

Email beerbelly as i think alot of there stuff is now made to order.

Cheers.
Gone with the Bazooka T for now. When I get some spare $$$$ I'll look into upgrading to the Beerbelly.

False or not I'd still tap it :D

Back