Beer Show On Foxtel

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't mention the war Gerard... I might have once but I think I got away with it :p

As for Kerry Stokes having Urquell in his plane but not drinking it, well that is just criminal!! I reckon we should get Merc to take his beer program to the top and do a 'Today Tonight' style expose :D And at the same time cooking something suitably Czech to go with the Urquell - there you go Merc, if it comes off do I get any royalties? :lol: Kerry would welcome the publicity, surely....

Shawn.

Food Trail is not national yet. I am working on the powers that be to put it nationally and I think it will happen - when and at what time I dont know but will let you guys know.

As for Jennifer coming out for a pub crawl - I will ask her next time I have a drink with her :p

Regarding costume malfunctions - we can only live and hope - hope that it is not Nolene's :blink:

Ah, Nolene's alright. :lol:

Naked Vicar Show used to be a classic. :beerbang:

Remember her famous line? ...

Piiiisssss Offf Bruce! :lol:

BTW, it would be preferred if "her" dress stayed on. ;)

Warren -

Didn't realise so many homebrew guys watched dancing shows.

Come to think about it beer is usually the cause of my dancing! Nothing like a bit of Dutch courage.

Heard a great line on the radio about what advice people would give themselves if they were 'young' again -

"Make love like you're being filmed and dance like no one is watching"

....for me beer causes that blindness when I'm dancing B)

Now back on topic - Insider's Guide was an interesting show. Agree with Mercs about it being a little bit cold without a host. I also like the Thirsty Traveller but sometimes he is a little over the top. If a balance could be struck then it would be a great show.

warrenlw63 said:
Probably goes to show Merc.

Most network execs are most likely Grange drinkers? :lol:

Warren -
[post="111963"][/post]​
More like

Coke

a- Cola.

Mercs Own said:
As for Jennifer coming out for a pub crawl - I will ask her next time I have a drink with her :p

[post="111980"][/post]​

Merc that is just cruel... blatantly flaunting your lucky position up there on the judging panel. you are one lucky man. <_<

i agree week one was quite the vision.!!!
although the through the partners legs 'splits' thing this week was VERY well done! :blink:

and just to keep on topic a little (although i'm sure everyone is well happy to talk JH all day).. i really think you should push any opportunity you can get... at getting a 'beer' related show up and running on free to air. Surely there is room for it, even if at the start it fills that weird spot around saturday lunch time.

Go for it. :super:

(the beer show that is.... not JH)

although the through the partners legs 'splits' thing this week was VERY well done! :blink:

It certainly was however you should have seen it from where I was sitting! :party:

Morrie0069 said:
If JH goes out on the pub crawl I'll be flying up especially :p
[post="111984"][/post]​

Morrie
That would be great if you would be prepared to travel all that way for a few beers. Please don't be offended if we completely brush you & devote all our attention to JH!
Cheers
Gerard

Latest posts

Back