Beer In Space

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Dr Walsh, who has been working in astrochemistry for five years, believes it is a shortage of beer in space that is holding back further space exploration."

Really???!!! Can you just picture it ... the first astronaut to be caught DUI?? :eek:

[quote name='Ol'Wobbly' post='504989' date='Aug 13 2009, 03:16 PM']"Dr Walsh, who has been working in astrochemistry for five years, believes it is a shortage of beer in space that is holding back further space exploration."

Really???!!! Can you just picture it ... the first astronaut to be caught DUI?? :eek:[/quote]
Ah yes, but would it be at .02 or .05? ;) :)
Actually given the likelihood of US involvement it would be .08 and they couldn't give you a reading unless you were showing obvious signs...
Ok, if you could just spacewalk in a straight line for me...
Actually, if you were out in space you might have a valid reason for refusing a breathalyser...

Andrew's presentation at last year's NHC was one of the highlights of the event. I was
expecting to be underwhelmed for some reason, but it was fantastic.

Cheers,
smudge

Andrew's presentation at last year's NHC was one of the highlights of the event. I was
expecting to be underwhelmed for some reason, but it was fantastic.

Cheers,
smudge

+1 I really enjoyed his presentation

Smudge and Screwtop: your cheques are in the mail - thanks :D

I gave the talk at a local event in Townsville a few weeks back. ABC local radio picked up on it, and then a few other ABC radio stations around Oz. Then ABC online, who wrote the article.

Anything that increases the profile of beer (in a positive way) in the media is good as far as I am concerned. Makes the bosses at JCU happy too :)

Berp.

Latest posts

Back