Beer Glasses

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thefatdoghead

Reaction score
G'day,

Anyone know of a good website where I can get quallity glasses? Different types for different beers etc.
Cheers

my missus got me headmaster last fathers day...they are great.
The sandblasted bottom actually works..

G'day,

Anyone know of a good website where I can get quallity glasses? Different types for different beers etc.
Cheers

Places like Myer in the sales (bit expensive otherwise), Target etc. are good.
Find your local market and Vinnies/Lifeline etc. I've gotten heaps from there.

Find your local market and Vinnies/Lifeline etc. I've gotten heaps from there.

Definitely. Tip shops and op shops. $2 1970s pint mugs a-go-go! :D
Also plenty of goblets left over from an earlier era.

(And if you like your cheesy German steins, which I don't, you'll get loads of those too).

If you want the headmaster glasses most catering places have them very cheap.

QldKev

Op shops and garage sales is were I get my glasses from got over 100 so far.

Or buy a wire brush and DIY? :(

end up with saw arms..

I paid $1.56 (inc GST) from the local commercial outlet for mine. It was a lot cheaper if I wanted the box but 2 dozen was a few too many for me.

QldKev

The store 'house' has a good generic range.
Check house.com.au for locations.

Pints, Nonics, Bulb, Thistle, Pilsner, are all available.

Unbranded, but they are relatively inexpensive

http://www.bigw.com.au/bigw/home.jsp

You'd be surprised...(sometimes).

got a set of 4 Crown pilsner glasses for fathers day from Big W. Have never seen the pilsner glasses there before but they do normally have schooner glasses.
Also agree that Myer have a really nice range of glasses, yes a little pricey but its a one of purchase if you look after 'em.....not like my Vanuatu Tusker Swirl Pilsner glasses,
they were the best glasses I have ever drank from, unfortunatly my 2 both got broken...other half of 4 pack sits unused in FIL's wall unit...need to steal them.

Except they don't have their site registered well enough.
house.com.au doesn't get you there, you do have to add the www

Just type house.com.au into the address bar of your browser. The browser will add the rest.

:lol: I tried the link provided too Ben --- no result so went back to what I was doing after begging for a link.
Should know better than to slip in a few quick ones while I'm kegging. :icon_cheers:

TP
Just saw your post McKenry. :icon_cheers:

Just type house.com.au into the address bar of your browser. The browser will add the rest.

Not necessarily. This only happens if the site has been registered correctly.
Not all sites take the time to do this.
house.com.au is one such site...

Unknown Host
Description: Unable to locate the server named "house.com.au" --- the server does not have a DNS entry. Perhaps there is a misspelling in the server name, or the server no longer exists. Double-check the name and try again.

Latest posts

Back