Beer Glasses

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have got alot from promotions like beer & glass packs or free glasses with x carton or sixer.
Octoberfest, Christmas etc is the time they all come out.

One glass I have 6 or so of is the Wienstephaner 500ml, 3 beers & a glass for $15 it was cheaper than buying the beers by themselves !

These are great, I must get a few more for when Nick visits :p .
schmiddy
(Got mine from the valley store - get a few nonics with your change)

Went to a SAVERS store and picked up a few @$1 each..

106wpr8.jpg

I too recently purchased some Headmaster glasses from Coles in a recent special. I'm in Brisbane, and I noticed that the first poster of the runout special was in Victoria. Could be a nationwide purge of Headmaster beer glasses in Coles?

But the best glasses that I have, have been collected for "free", from my travels around Australia with my late father. We stopped at every promising looking Pub in every town we went through, and sometimes they had a promotion where for every 6 particular beers you had, you'd get a promotional glass.

We would stay in that town until we had at least half a dozen glasses.

I now have a good collection of Old Speckled Hen glasses, Coopers (ofcourse), naturally Guinness, Harp,and a few dozen more.

The Old Speckled Hen are my favourite because they remind me of Renmark, a beautiful country town with a great Pub overlooking an oversize stream, or perhaps small river.

And they remind me of the good times that I had with my father.

So you can buy your glasses from Coles/K-Mart or Myers, or you can aquire them on your journeys.

The ones aquired on your journeys will mean alot more to you.

That oversize stream just happens to be the Mighty Murray River ...... hahahaha

Thunderlips said:
I've ordred from the Hospitality Depot a few times.
Nice thing about them is that you can order as many as you like. They don't make you buy a whole
carton of 24 or 48 glasses like other catering suppliers.

http://www.hospitalitydepot.com.au/catalog/glassware/beer

Pint glasses for $2.50 :)

argon said:
Sweet link... for anyone who likes the glasses as served at Archive Beer Boutique in West End, I talked to the manager on the weekend and he told me which ones they were. Glass Crown Empire Toughened 425ml. At $1.65 a piece for a nice solid heavy toughened glass, that's pretty good value.
Bit of an old thread but anyway....

I'm looking to get some of these glasses, I checked out the hospitality depot website but it doesn't seem to list prices. It also seems like I need to submit an application to become a customer? How has others ordered from here before? Maybe they have changed their requirements?

Thanks

I usually get my beer glasses from The Hospitality Store in Wooloongabba (Wellington rd). You can just walk in off the street, don't have to be a member or anything, and prices are cheap. Not sure how north you are in brissy, but nisbets on Kingsford Smith Drive have a big selection. Only thing with them is that not all their selection is available for single sale (you have to buy a box).

Yes I got a pair of the Spiegelau IPA glasses at Victorias Basement. $18 for 2 of them. Nice glasses. Bit think in thickness but I think that's the design.

PS: wife went out this morning to grab some Spigelalalauuuu IPA glasses and Carindale Myers are all out. Victorias Basement are out of stock.

Will you buggers stop buying them so I can grab some....

sluggerdog said:

I'm looking to get some of these glasses, I checked out the hospitality depot website but it doesn't seem to list prices. It also seems like I need to submit an application to become a customer? How has others ordered from here before? Maybe they have changed their requirements?

Thanks
sluggerdog said:

Thanks
These guys don't have the 'shaker' glasses, but are worth a look (under drinkwear)
http://www.hospitalitysuperstore.com.au/categories.asp?cID=331&p=1

PS: wife went out this morning to grab some Spigelalalauuuu IPA glasses and Carindale Myers are all out. Victorias Basement are out of stock.
Will you buggers stop buying them so I can grab some....
You'd only break them :p.

winkle said:
These guys don't have the 'shaker' glasses, but are worth a look (under drinkwear)
http://www.hospitalitysuperstore.com.au/categories.asp?cID=331&p=1

You'd only break them :p.
Yep, most probably.. I actually only dropped 1 out of 6. The others died whilst being washed up or drying

There are some pretty good prices on that website you listed. You are a bad man winkle.. Still, luckily I am out of beer toys money for the month so no further purchases for me. :D

Latest posts

Back