• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Beer Gear Sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 384

Reaction score
Welcome to MAH's Crazy Crazy Everything Must Go Sale

Last of my excess gear. I have a 0.5 micron SS stone ($20). Good for making your own quick keg carbonation system. Simply attach to a piece of air hose and then attach to your gas in dip-tube. Set your regulator to the desired pressure and the ultra fine CO2 bubbles from the stone will quickly carbonate your beer.

Cheers
Crazy Crazy MAH

MAH - I'll take the 2 tap kits; will PM for details

Ant

MAH, I'll take the flow-restrictor.
PM sent.

Cheers,
Hutch.

MAH, I must have missed something. What do the pics you've posted have to do with the descriptions you've written?

If you've got any taps, regs or disconnects floating around for a reasonable price, I'm interested :)

Tim.

MAH, I must have missed something. What do the pics you've posted have to do with the descriptions you've written?

If you've got any taps, regs or disconnects floating around for a reasonable price, I'm interested :)

Tim.

No idea what has happened to the post. The pictures were illustrations for taps I had for sale. All gone now. Only have the 0.5 micron stone left.

I've edited the original post to delet the photos and anything else that has sold.

Cheers
MAH

Back