Beer Engines

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JSB

Reaction score
Hi Gents,

I am heading over to the UK in the next coupla weeks and looking to source a Beer Engine and associated bits along the way to bring back to oz for a better life !! In my house ! . Just wondering if any one can point me in the right directiion, I know Kook was up to speed on sourcing the gear

Thanks

Cheers
JSB

Hi Gents,

I am heading over to the UK in the next coupla weeks and looking to source a Beer Engine and associated bits along the way to bring back to oz for a better life !! In my house ! . Just wondering if any one can point me in the right directiion, I know Kook was up to speed on sourcing the gear

Thanks

Cheers
JSB

For the Beer Engine itself, checkout eBay. There are a number of guys in the UK that sell recond beer engines through eBay. You will soon see the 2-3 guys that list every week.
As for the Aspirator and non-return valve, contact ScotBev in Scotland. They are the cheapest by a mile.

Beers,
Doc

Just a quick note Doc, what's a good going price on a beer engine from these guys and how much did postage work out to be?

Thanks. Justin

I'd say for a good condition unit, anything around the 50 pound mark is fair.
For shipping you are looking at 10 pounds per kg. These things typically have a steel frame, and heavy brass parts making them weigh 8-10kg. So for shipping you are looking around 80-100 pounds.

Beers,
Doc

Latest posts

Back