Beer Books

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

markws

Reaction score
just got in the mail today a load of second hand and in good nic beer books from amazon (US) as a b'day present from dec

micheal jacksons - great beers of belgium
micheal jacksons - ulitmate beer
clone brews
designing great beer
wildbrews

giving them the 30 sec quick flick and rating - and esp after reading brew like a monk - MJ's belgium beer books looks the fruit :D plenty of pics and on the surface and great detail.

like brewing beer (and preparing to move to AG) love the bargins on the 'net and esp when you come out on top a winner!!!! :)

regards

MWS

Good stuff Mark, Designing Great Beers IMO is a must for any brewer.

Cheers.

I also like Beer Captured.

My Designing Great Beers book has many extra pages of notes in it from beers I've designed (and brewed). Every time I pick it up to research a new style it is like a trip down memory lane.
I find the best place to read it is on planes because you don't get interupted by the phone or other people :p

Doc

Doc said:
My Designing Great Beers book has many extra pages of notes in it from beers I've designed (and brewed). Every time I pick it up to research a new style it is like a trip down memory lane.
I find the best place to read it is on planes because you don't get interupted by the phone or other people :p

Doc
[post="103127"][/post]​

Or on the dunny...not many people disturb you there...

Doc said:

Doc
[post="103127"][/post]​

Or in the pool lying on an aquaduck. Is where I do most of my reading these days.

Latest posts

Back