Beating Those Grains

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That packing is far too erect to represent some of the droopy lot here, Ill bet.

Look and listen to yourselves, you one-eyed pack wolves. How on earth is it acceptable practice for an established member to send a new member a 600 word outline of why another contributor's posts should be seen as a threat? I can form my own opinion of NickJD's posts, and don't need (opinionated) clarification from someone else. Jesus, talking about holding cards under the table. It's not as if there had even been any previous PM's between me and the author, it just came out of the blue. Had anyone else done this, he or she would have been crucified. But in this case no, because you toss-merchants insist on sticking together as a rowdy gang, regardless of what transpires. Some of you cowards should be ashamed of yourselves. So many established members make this place very bad indeed. Thank god for the newre contributors that act and look through new, inspired eyes.

And I have/had no intention of mentioning the author of the PM or the contents, but I suspected that he would step up anyway. And for that he has my respect, and beleive it or not he also has my respect as one of the most valuable public contributors here. Just For the record.

Who likes short shorts?

WRONG ! I am not built like you blokes. I am a lady. Well, very vague terminology, but i dont have one of those playthings of my own to love and to stroke like you do, Manticle.

Does that make you just an arsehole walking about spewing shit?

That packing is far too erect to represent some of the droopy lot here, Ill bet.

Look and listen to yourselves, you one-eyed pack wolves. How on earth is it acceptable practice for an established member to send a new member a 600 word outline of why another contributor's posts should be seen as a threat? I can form my own opinion of NickJD's posts, and don't need (opinionated) clarification from someone else. Jesus, talking about holding cards under the table. It's not as if there had even been any previous PM's between me and the author, it just came out of the blue. Had anyone else done this, he or she would have been crucified. But in this case no, because you toss-merchants insist on sticking together as a rowdy gang, regardless of what transpires. Some of you cowards should be ashamed of yourselves. So many established members make this place very bad indeed. Thank god for the newre contributors that act and look through new, inspired eyes.

And I have/had no intention of mentioning the author of the PM or the contents, but I suspected that he would step up anyway. And for that he has my respect, and beleive it or not he also has my respect as one of the most valuable public contributors here. Just For the record.

waaambulance.jpeg

Wait wait wait, i have forgotten - who's doing the stirring, and who's the clown thas so easy stir up....

edit - clarification

Quote-

Wait wait wait, i have forgotten - who's doing the stirring, and who's the clown thas so easy stir up....

Who cares? It's still funny.

I didn't say who the troll is, or who isn't - that's open to interpretation. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and sometimes who the Troll is, as well.

WRONG ! I am not built like you blokes. I am a lady. Well, very vague terminology, but i dont have one of those playthings of my own to love and to stroke like you do, Manticle.

Ladyman maybe?

blksuit.jpg

I prefer to wear shorts but in this weather I'd end up resembling the picture at the top of the screen.

How on earth is it acceptable practice for an established member to send a new member a 600 word outline of why another contributor's posts should be seen as a threat?

Do you think it is because you championed Nick as the future of the board (firmly in cheek though your tongue may have been) and he feels that Nick might be the opposite?

Not trying to put words into Thirsty's mouth, of course, so I'll use mine. The cancer that is killing this board is people who have read (and not even understood) Nick's very low-fi AG guide. It was his intent to make a layman's guide I am sure, so you know, kudos to him. But these new brewers are giving terrible advice to people based on the fact that they somehow managed to make beer because they looked at Nick's pictures - they have largely made no effort to further their understanding of what is happening when they make beer and seem to think this ignorance is something they can share to help others. Not only that but they think this grants then the right to think they are on the same level as many of the boards champion brewers.

Another reason is that Nick is a cock.

Do you think it is because you championed Nick as the future of the board (firmly in cheek though your tongue may have been) and he feels that Nick might be the opposite?

Not trying to put words into Thirsty's mouth, of course, so I'll use mine. The cancer that is killing this board is people who have read (and not even understood) Nick's very low-fi AG guide. It was his intent to make a layman's guide I am sure, so you know, kudos to him. But these new brewers are giving terrible advice to people based on the fact that they somehow managed to make beer because they looked at Nick's pictures - they have largely made no effort to further their understanding of what is happening when they make beer and seem to think this ignorance is something they can share to help others. Not only that but they think this grants then the right to think they are on the same level as many of the boards champion brewers.

Another reason is that Nick is a cock.

husk astringency for the win!!!

QldKev

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back