• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

BCS-462 and 100L Stainless pot for sale - Brisbane

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thermo_47

Reaction score
I've packed up my brewing operation and have a few bits left over - mostly from projects that I bought gear for and never made happen!

1. Embedded Control Concepts BCS-462 with temp probe and Aus power supply. I actually bought this from another brewer who bought it new and never got it going... and then I did the same thing. I think they're pretty amazing units, but probably not for the faint-hearted to make happen... however if entire brewery automation is your thing, this is the unit to make it happen. Browser-based control of 8 outputs with 8 inputs (temp sensors, etc). http://www.embeddedcc.com/bcs462.html for more info. I'd like $200 for it, happy to ship within Australia at your cost.

2. Craftbrewer 100L stainless pot with 1/2" ball valve and weldless kit. Never used. Never even tightened up the nuts on this one. I bought 3 and have already moved the other 2 on, so this has sat for 6 months or so downstairs at my place - it's a little dusty and there's some light surface rust, which wipes off easily. https://www.craftbrewer.com.au/shop/details.asp?PID=4769 <- this one. $200, pick up only.

I'll respond to emails only - I don't really check AHB anymore so please don't inbox me here. First in, best dressed.

[email protected]

I'll upload some pictures sometime soon.

I also have a bunch of random other bits and pieces that I'm going to sell off but haven't bothered to itemise/price. A 60L fermenter, lots of 20L cubes, some kegging bits and pieces, handfuls of stainless fittings - anyone in Brisbane is welcome to come and have a look and we'll sort out a good price.

Peace! Jon :)

Latest posts

Back