BBBe calm he is back

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm more interested in the cabbage moth larvae outbreak .... tell me more - pics??
BBB

They are green caterpillars which decided to make a bitch of my precious tomatoes and an osteospermum which I care far less about. I am thinking of going aquaponic, which would make these things highly useful one day, but not today. They are annoyingly well camouflaged little fuckers. I found a few curled leaves with egg sacs which are different to images of those from cabbage moth, so my ID might be wrong, or I might have multiple problems.

I reckon I'm going to say "screw the Geneva Convention" and orchestrate mass genocide with Dipel.

I'm off to Bunnings for some bio-warfare preparation.

These green 'pillars you speak of are currently making love to my tomato plants too.

Problem is my little girl has a thing for bugs at the moment and has started collecting them, feeding them and waiting until they cocoon.

I'll hijack my own thread back to me people.
JYO - it starts with bugs then she turns 14, omg bro strap yourself in. Thank christ I had boys.
I'm off later to get untidy at Drews Brews house, free beer (not award winning) but hey ...
BBB

Bada Bing Brewery said:
I'll hijack my own thread back to me people.
JYO - it starts with bugs then she turns 14, omg bro strap yourself in. Thank christ I had boys.
I'm off later to get untidy at Drews Brews house, free beer (not award winning) but hey ...
BBB
Tap him on the shoulder for me.
Nev

We have a 21 year old and she was completely hassle-free. I just hope this little one will be the same!

Anyway, yesterday I topped up the tomatoes and capsicums with some mixed manure so boom time is upon us.

What was this thread about anyway? Probably nothing important.

My apologies for being so disrespectful JYO - I didn't know you were such an old wanker - apologies.
This thread is about me - get on topic.
BBB

Nev - i'll pinch his arse - he'll think it's you.

No, the thread is about caterpillars.

I went Mavrik on their arses.

20131103_1255541.jpg

20131103_1020351.jpg

They are funny!
Here is one the doomed feckers my little one has 'adopted'. RIP 'wormy'.

1455025_10202446192379902_1841243780_n.jpg

jyo said:
I had some beer today and there was this watery stuff on my perlicks:

1395851_10202446256821513_618630461_n.jpg
Now that's classic JYO humour. Gold! Love it. Seriously BBB, what do you bring to this forum?

Back on topic, those little feckers raped my broccoli last year. Anyone have a non toxic garlic based recipe to repel these pests?

JYO - That's botulism for sure, you no chilled and now you're fucked.
Bruce - I was trying to be nice critiquing your shit beer but now I feel dirty for lying.......
Caterpillar - man don't get me started. I have 2, 3208TA 375 hp babies - I love and nurture them
If it's not a cat, it's a dog.
Here endeth the lesson
BBB

We just replaced our dead dog, but not with a cat, I couldn't really fit an average sized cat in the carport. The dog can dig anyway. If I decide to get buried water tanks or anything tanks, I will just train the dog. I am unsure how many hours the dog is rated for though.

Do you have a ticket for it anyway?

I get a ticket every time I stop my car. I am willing to share with my dog.

Welcome back to the forum caterpillar. .cheers..spog...

Back