BBBe calm he is back

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bada Bing Brewery

Reaction score
Considering the massive groundswell of posters and admin asking for my return I have decided to grace this forum once again with my insight and skill (not one of you wankers even cared that I was gone).
I have no idea about brewing .......
I have set my limit at 1000 posts.
Piss taking begins now.
Bring it.
Cheers
BBB

Mate! I was seriously wondering about your lack of posting just the other day. I began to think you had eloped with an eel, a bag of forks and a sack of horny goat weed (Bizier in tow).

Good to have you back.

Throw away the instructions on the tin, ignore your airlock and RDWAHAHB.

Welcome aboard!

Ahhh yes, **** you Jyo
Djar007 - paranoid ??? stop the gunja it will help.
BDD - you must be a public servant with your observational skills.
Are we allowed to say that, politically correct ??
Oh say can you see, by the dawn's early light
BBB

bum said:
Throw away the instructions on the tin, ignore your airlock and RDWAHAHB.

Welcome aboard!
If only you had a 1966 Thunderbird convertible, we could fly off the cliff together ...
I'm Thelma - she is much hotter.
BBB

Bada Bing Brewery said:
I recall your limit being 666!!

All that anticipation of a final 666th post wasted. :(

Welcome back BBB. You've got some likes to catch up on. To be honest JYO hasn't been that funny since you left. I don't think you realise the effect your absence had on everyone. Men are such pigs.

Camo6 said:
Welcome back BBB. You've got some likes to catch up on. To be honest JYO hasn't been that funny since you left. I don't think you realise the effect your absence had on everyone. Men are such pigs.
This kind of honesty I'm damn sure isn't warranted on a brewing forum....

Bada Bing Brewery said:
Considering the massive groundswell of posters and admin asking for my return I have decided to grace this forum once again with my insight and skill (not one of you wankers even cared that I was gone).
I have no idea about brewing .......

Piss taking begins now.

Bring it.
Cheers
BBB

Camo6 said:
To be honest JYO hasn't been that funny since you left. I don't think you realise the effect your absence had on everyone.
I know, brother. There really has been a comedic hole in the boards lately. Kind of like one of those festering pit toilets at a camp site. Onwards and upwards from here!

And, Camo- please don't write my name in capitals. I don't deserve it.

kevo said:
I recall your limit being 666!!

All that anticipation of a final 666th post wasted. :(
Yes I know - what a pathetic 666th post. You have every right to be devo kevo.....
According to sources close to me - I was pissed. There is video which is usually a bad sign....
From now on only capitals for you JYO.
BBB

JYO.jpg

You know there's a WA case swap thread happening that could do with some more gay innuendo, right?

Does this mean you are going to come catch up with the gero brewers today or just hide away online? I managed to bring back a cascade filled dark ale if that helps sway you.

Latest posts

Back