• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Basic Brewing Radio Dvd's Available.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

*hop*cone*

Reaction score
Hi there, I have some Basic Brewing Radio DVD's available.
Encoded for our Region

They are as follows:

15 X Basic Brewing Radio Stepping into All Grain 60 min. (Region Free) $20
5 X Basic Brewing Radio Introduction to Extract Brewing 82 min. (R-Free) $15

I am not a retailer. I made a bulk order through James Spencer to keep the price down for members of this Brewing Forum.
I was concerned that the price of freight from the US per item would turn customers away from making a purchase on the BBR Website. So I forked out for a few.
All DVDs are in original packaging. When these are gone thats it, so get in quick.
Postage $6.80 express satchel, any where in OZ.

Thanks,

*Hop*Cone*

PM or email for further infomation.

Thanks for your good work HopCone... I've been interested in these DVDs since I heard about their site a few months back. Thanks for making them affordable mate. PM sent.

Cheers
Bugwan

Heard you the first 3 times B)

Cheers *HoP*CoNe*,

recieved dvd's today. Now to watch them. Thanks heaps. If anyone else is thinking of getting these from HopCone, dont hesitate to deal with him. Top work.

Happy Brewing,

Pok

Thanks for the kind words Pok, I though the outlay was worth it to help out fellow members. I'm glad I have been helpful.

Just a rehash:

Basic Brewing Radio:

Stepping into All Grain 60 min. (Region Free) $20

Basic Brewing Radio:

Introduction to Extract Brewing 82 min. (R-Free) $15

:party:

Hopcone

Hey hopcone, my DVD arrived this morning. Excellent work mate.

Cheers,
Bugwan

Just a thanks to all who have purchased a DVD or two. There are still a few leftof both titles when they are all gone that is it.

Basic Brewing Radio:

Stepping into All Grain 60 min. (Region Free) $20 ( Only 5 Copies left)

Basic Brewing Radio:

Introduction to Extract Brewing 82 min. (R-Free) $15 (Only One Copy left)

So as you can see the stocks are running low on both the titles, so get in quick and secure your own copy.

Hopcone

This post has been edited by *HoP*CoNe*: Today, 06:31 PM

Ok the Stepping into all grain DVD's will be $15 each while stocks last. When they are gone they are gooooonnee. There are no more Extract DVDS available just all grain.

$15 a DVD that is under what I paid so you are getting a bargain.

Well worth the $15 guys. I have watched this dvd and its very informative.

Grab one at a bargain price and help *HoP*CoNe* out.

Pok

Hi,
I was wondering how these DVD's are going guys? I have not heard any complaints so all must be going smoothly. If you have bought one how about a critique for the guys and girls at AHB. If the interest is there I may re order for the site. I have a few all grain DVD's left so PM to secure a copy. At this time I will not be re-ordering but if enough interest is generated that may change.

$15 each 60 min AG DVD while stocks last.

Thanks Again,

*hop*cone*

Back